arthjp

14 6

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice for the price

posted byarthjp on 12/20/2014

Pros: Works, gives a nice aspect to whatever you are plugging it in. Cons: It's small because it's tangled, and the cabe it so thick that whatever you need to plug in will probably be pulled back or disconnected. Other: I use it to connect my monitor ... Read more

Impression: Stylish;

0 0 0

• Very Usefull

posted byarthjp on 12/20/2014

Pros: Very usefull. My desktop computer stays bellow a shelf, so it's hard to turn on or off, and the reset buttom is inside a pannel, even more difficult. With this gadget I'm able to turn it on, off or reset without the need to get out of my chair. ... Read more

Impression: Usefull!;

0 0 0

• Third purchase, no regrets

posted byarthjp on 11/01/2014

Pros: It's the third time I purchase one of these and I do not regret it. Works well, protects my computer from evil dust, etc. Cons: Always comes a little bent because the post office are full of jerks :/ Read more

Impression: dust filter;

0 0 0

• Way bigger than I needed

posted byarthjp on 11/01/2014

Pros: it works, it's cheap and it's ok if you have to tie a LOT of cables. Cons: it's way bigger than I intended to use for... I was planning to use it to tie computer cables together and there is no way I can do it :/ Read more

Impression: big, well built;

0 0 0

• Bought it for Razr i (XT890) and it WORKS!

posted byarthjp on 05/20/2014

Rubber anti-slippers keep it in place, the led light matches my desk color scheme, it fits perfectly my Motorola Razr i (XT 890), it's nice looking and is useful turning my phone into a desk clock (with the right apps). It's a nice gadget for stylizing ... Read more

0 0 0

• Just works

posted byarthjp on 03/16/2014

I use it plugged into my keyboard (it has a 2 usb ports hub that I never get to use). It just works -as input or output - and gives my keyboard a nice look and a new functionality (who else can say their keyboards got bluetooth antenna?). For this price?... Read more

0 0 0

• Cheap

As I go back from work at night riding a bike it's frightening that a car might not see me, so I bought this. I'm still alive, no accidents, so I guess we can call it a success. The way it straps to you bike seat might make some OCD people shift in their ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice front light for bike

Good build, nice light and low power consumption. I use it on my bike 3x/week for 20min (going back from work at night) and it works really well. Changed batteries only once since I bought it. The strip that attaches to the bike handle could be better ... Read more

0 0 0

• Stylish and useful

posted byarthjp on 03/10/2014

Good looking is the word. Probably isn't as efficient in stopping dust as a foam filter, but allows more air to pass through and is quite the good looking accessory to look at proudly. It's easy to install if you already have the screws for your fans.... Read more

0 0 0

• 3.0 all the way!

posted byarthjp on 03/10/2014

Easy to install, comes with 2 spare screws (they are tiny and easy to lose), comes in black (my desktop case color) and just works fine. Got up to 144 mb/s transfer on single file backup. It takes a really long time until it recognizes the device. But ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections