DX » Community » Reviews » arthjp's reviews

arthjp

10 6

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Bought it for Razr i (XT890) and it WORKS!

posted byarthjp on 05/20/2014

Rubber anti-slippers keep it in place, the led light matches my desk color scheme, it fits perfectly my Motorola Razr i (XT 890), it's nice looking and is useful turning my phone into a desk clock (with the right apps). It's a nice gadget for stylizing ... Read more

0 0

• Just works

posted byarthjp on 03/16/2014

I use it plugged into my keyboard (it has a 2 usb ports hub that I never get to use). It just works -as input or output - and gives my keyboard a nice look and a new functionality (who else can say their keyboards got bluetooth antenna?). For this price?... Read more

0 0

• Cheap

As I go back from work at night riding a bike it's frightening that a car might not see me, so I bought this. I'm still alive, no accidents, so I guess we can call it a success. The way it straps to you bike seat might make some OCD people shift in their ... Read more

0 0

• Nice front light for bike

Good build, nice light and low power consumption. I use it on my bike 3x/week for 20min (going back from work at night) and it works really well. Changed batteries only once since I bought it. The strip that attaches to the bike handle could be better ... Read more

0 0

• Stylish and useful

posted byarthjp on 03/10/2014

Good looking is the word. Probably isn't as efficient in stopping dust as a foam filter, but allows more air to pass through and is quite the good looking accessory to look at proudly. It's easy to install if you already have the screws for your fans.... Read more

0 0

• 3.0 all the way!

posted byarthjp on 03/10/2014

Easy to install, comes with 2 spare screws (they are tiny and easy to lose), comes in black (my desktop case color) and just works fine. Got up to 144 mb/s transfer on single file backup. It takes a really long time until it recognizes the device. But ... Read more

0 0

• My cellphone gets warmer when plugged

posted byarthjp on 06/28/2013

Cheap. Easy to use. Don't occupy much space. The USB cable isn't bad, but I could wish for a longer one. IMHO, don't get warm enough to do what it was supposed to. My cellphone charging gets warmer that this. Also, the warming area is quite small... The ... Read more

1 2

• Bluetooth? Sounds Great!

posted byarthjp on 05/23/2013

Great sound quality, good reach, long life battery and easy to use. I had a little hard time configuring it on my Dell notebook with Win 7 (x64). On my first use I didn't know there was a tab with the headset functions and leaving them on made the sound ... Read more

3 1

• Who needs a Class 10 anyway?

posted byarthjp on 05/12/2013

Cheaper than any class 4 micro sd card with the same capacity I've ever found in my country. Comes vith a protective case and have the informed capacity. Like many reviewers said, it's not a true class 10 micro sd. I ran the H2testw 1.4 test to check ... Read more

2 0

• Nowhere to be found in my country!

posted byarthjp on 10/15/2012

Main feature is the price. For $5 the best I could find in my city (and country, for that matter) would be a poorly made wool glove that gives me allergies and would be ruined within a month. In comparison, the material seems durable, resistent to scratches ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections