DX » Community » Reviews » LittleBitMore's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Stopped working after 6 months

posted byLittleBitMore on 03/01/2017

Owned since Dec 2015. Pros: Clamps well. Phone will not fall out of holder. Cons: Suction cup for windscreen is a bit flimsy and rattles after a while. Unable to make it stick permanently. Most importantly (and the main reason I bought this unit)... Read more

Impression: Flimsy;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does the job

posted byLittleBitMore on 02/23/2016

Silk screened and gold plated with solder mask and printed layout. Bare board only. You will need to solder headers and other parts (if needed) to the board. Has provision for two LEDs with dropping resistors and two switches, one of which is a as... Read more

Impression: Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bright light and well built

posted byLittleBitMore on 11/03/2015

I purchased two for my vehicle as replacements of the interior roof light at front and centre of the roof. These are very bright compared to the 10watt incandescent festoon globes they directly replace. The aluminium heatsink at the back should a... Read more

Impression: bright light;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Two receivers - great for multistorey building

posted byLittleBitMore on 03/21/2015

Had this unit for over a year. On a multilevel building, works great as long as the receivers are not too far from the push button. Mine went through a few walls and had limited range. One in the kitchen, and one in the shed out back, and just a a... Read more

Impression: Works Well;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Digits too large for case

Had over one year. The device delivered does not match the picture advertised - the edge of case slightly overlaps the LCD display on the front, making the large digits appear too close to the surround on the edges, so display is hard to read. and... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Big Digits - does the job

Big digits - can be seen across the room. Buttons are easy to use. Has maximum and minimum tracking for both temperature and humidity. Alarm works OK. Can display temperature as Celsius as well as Fahrenheit. Fold out legs work OK, and can be wall... Read more

Impression: good,Works OK. Big digits. ;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Tiny for tight spots

posted byLittleBitMore on 07/21/2013

Tiny, low profile anodised aluminium. Doesn't foul other chips or case. Peel and stick. Eight in one package is a good number as it will suit a number of applications. None of any note. Works well on Raspberry Pi model B for both large chips. I a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nifty

posted byLittleBitMore on 07/21/2013

Precision laser cutting. Each opening for cables and ports is labelled with a small icon. The clear see-through plastic pieces are covered with a thin film to protect from scratches. Peel it off before assembly otherwise the pieces will be hard to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works well with Raspberry Pi

posted byLittleBitMore on 06/13/2013

Compact - all there. Works well with Raspberry Pi. Great that the wires are color coded and what they are is spelt out. Good length of cable. Push on sockets are a tight fit on the Raspberry Pi. Wires look a bit flimsy. Wouldn't go using it to and... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere