Sixshooter

13 33

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Not very bright

posted bySixshooter on 01/03/2017

I use it in the shower, and mostly have it on Ice-blue color. But it's not really bright. It's nice if you don't expect a lot of light

Impression: Cheap !;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Broken on delivery

Although the middle port was broken upon arival, I have used this thing for quite a while. Being able to switch usb-devices off and on is really useful! Cons: The blue lights are a bit bright (nothing that a strip of black tape doesn't fix)

Impression: Useful,Broken on Delivery;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works well, very useful

Pros: - Works well - fit very tight on the micro-usb's - fits in my wallet, so I can always charge with micro-usb chargers Cons: Not a real con, but you lose them easily!

Impression: good,Cheap;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works well with Oneplus 3

Pros: It works with the Oneplus 3 (I would not advise to use it with the Oneplus stock charger due to non-standard voltages, and probably cheap wiring in this Dock).

Impression: Works Well;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• No Force Feedback at all

Pros: - All buttons work! - Works together with Steam Link. - Long cable, could be a little bit longer tho Cons: - Not vibrating/No Force Feedback motor (way to light for that anyway), but I expected that.

Impression: This does not vibrate!;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• It works really well

Pros: It just works! cons: no cons found as of yet

Impression: Very good;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Seems well build

Pros: seems sturdy Cons: It does seem to unclip quite easily from your belt. It does not grip that well (I just clicked the thing on a climbing-hook on my backpack.

Impression: well build;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• It just works

I use it as a encrypted disk for some files and a passwordmanager. The speed is good enough for normal usage.

Impression: good;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap cable,

A good enough cable for use with a small amp I bought here. It just works. What more to say about a cable?

Impression: perfect,Cheap;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good little amp

I use this in house in the kitchen with a Chrome-Audio and 2 speakers attached to it, everything nicely tucked away it's just a chrome-audio-player. Would consider buying another one if I ever needed a small amp for small speakers again.

Impression: nice little thing!;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere