DX » Community » Reviews » dericpires's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • great product

posted bydericpires on 04/04/2013

Beautiful dolls of high quality, super well painted and beautiful, with a good size and characteristics and paintings super well defined, leaving also identical characters from games. Parts resistant and very hard to break, with an incredible A no... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• beautiful and sexy

Beautiful and wonderful makeup, leaves the skin with a wonderful woman. Super sensual and sexy, and make you super happy at night or when wear. A product of extreme quality, defect-free, fragrant, creamy and fantastic. A product that no defects it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very nice

Excellent product, I recommend to everyone, very good to go, well colored and leaves women more beautiful. Product of excellent quality'm super hyper-satisfied, too. Women Piram, beautiful and fantastic product. Why not be original, I was afraid I... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• batom excelente

posted bydericpires on 02/06/2013

Great lipstick, soft, well-fixed, vivid colors and perfection. Very chic, lipstick super high quality, fine and dandy. For me perfect thought. Women love men and charmed. Formidable and elegant. Had I bought one that came with a business white I I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Naruto really cute

posted bydericpires on 01/19/2013

It has a very good quality and perfect paint. They were perfectly equal to the anime, and are extremely beautiful, cool and fun. Vivid, beautiful and attractive. Has lots of details, which makes it very soft and delicate. Only fault is that they I... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bonitos bonecos death note, igual aos do desenho, ótima qualidade

posted bydericpires on 01/05/2013

Tamanho médio, lindos e idênticos ao do anime. Super legais, fantasticos, marvilhosos, recomendo a todo pessoal aqui da deal extreme. Pra mim está perfeito. Como eu gosto de bonecos grandes, quanto maior melhor. Esses são os de... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere