DX » Community » Reviews » DonJuanito's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice portable charger

posted byDonJuanito on 11/21/2013

This is a really powerful portable USB charger. I can fully charge at least 4 times my Samsung Galaxy II phone. The power indicator is simple and efficient (3 LEDs). The dual output port is a must when you have to power two phones like me during I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good buy

Very good price. Good build and materials quality. Nice packaging (the rigid bag is well made and quite sexy). Comes with all you need to begin vaping, needless to say, except oil. But that is a matter of taste and it's better to choose yourself a... Read more

3 1

ViewMore Hide

• Nice and cheap device

Cheap! Works with an Android device (provided it has with a host USB connector). Perfect for emulation of a gaming console... Uses batteries, so not rechargeable on itself. The power switch seems a little fragile... The default assignation of the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bare bones device but useful...

posted byDonJuanito on 06/21/2013

It's the simplest trus GPS scrambler you can find. Other devices I tested were covering too much spectrum to be safe to use. This on covers L1 band quite cleanly. The 'power' switch is a joke. It's holding by 3 legs at an angle... Absolutely no an... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice gadget

posted byDonJuanito on 06/21/2013

Nice device. It's easy to use, has 4 different profiles (modes). I mostly use it in 'joystick' mode. Works a treat with console emulators on Android devices. I use it with a Samsung Galaxy SII, an Asus TF300T tablet and a MK-818 Android TV and it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Awesome!

posted byDonJuanito on 06/09/2013

- Fully useable Android 4 tablet - Unbeatable price - Pre-installed Emulators work very well - Good battery life - Large screen (alas, not an IPS) - Pre-installed screen protector film - Compact device - Construction feels a bit filmsy - The film... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice for the price!

posted byDonJuanito on 11/22/2012

- Price is quite low! - Very good quality, no defects - Water proof - Mounting is easy (drill 12mm holes and plug the LEDs) - LEDs are very bright. Don't forget to use an adapted power supply (5VDC @ ~3A) - No information on driver IC used (bought... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere