Nilsepils

28 675

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice good cheap timer

posted byNilsepils on 03/22/2018

Its a little handy thing. Very easy to use. Push M to add minutes and S for seconds and start/stop. Push M and S at the same time then it resets. If you dont want to use the countdown function, you simply push start and it starts counting up. It a... Read more

Impression: good;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bright light

I was very impressed of how bright the light was. It is usb power so with a powerbank you are a mobile christmas tree lol. It is useful both for decoration and fun, like festivals etc. The are waterproof too so you can have them in you swimming I... Read more

Impression: very good thing;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Easy to use

Nice tool to have. Its easy to use and comes ready. It looks like a pen with glue inside and UV light on the top. The liquid plastic hardens fast when the light hits it. It good to use when you need to fix something were the UV light can shine and... Read more

Impression: Smart tool;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice looking 3D model

This looks very good when assembled. The instructions are ok, so you get the hang of it. The model is so thiny and everything is so small. You need to be patient and use a pair og small tongs and tweezers aswell. It is easy to damage the little if... Read more

Impression: Nicely made;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good cheap fun

You can have a lot of good fun for not a lot of money with these puzzle buckles. It is 7 of them in the set. They are medium difficult, so you have something that both children and grown ups can enjoy. Good buy. Nils

Impression: Funny brain teasers;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• High quality tool

This is a useful tool when you need to open doors without a key. It have a strong engine and comes with a lot of different lock picks and a syntetic carrying bag. Its also rechargeable. This is a very good and helpful tool when you master it, but... Read more

Impression: useful tool;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Ok free gift

I got a cool fidget spinner as a gift from DX. Its allways nice to get something for free when you order a lot. Thx DX Nils

Impression: Gift;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good batteries

They come as 4 in a litte see through plastic box. The batteries are of good quality. On arrival I measured the to 1.6 V. After charging them the went up to 1.9. Good product Nils

Impression: Good quality;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent therapy massage machine

posted byNilsepils on 03/07/2018

This is a awesome little massage machine. I did not like it at first. It was strange and felt uncomtfortable, but after using it a while I fell in love with it. It comes with 8 electrode pads. They are sticky and easy to put on your bare skin. get... Read more

Impression: excellent;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• Protection film

posted byNilsepils on 03/06/2018

Good and cheap protection film for your IPhone 5. It is easy to put on yourself. Just remember to clean your screen really good before you start. Use the start button or the speaker as a fixed point to get it straith all the way. Its a good buy to... Read more

Impression: good,Cheap;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere