DX » Community » Reviews » bangsamaluku's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very Fast Charger

posted bybangsamaluku on 05/29/2013

Excellent fast charger that performs just as good as my 50 bucks duracell fast charger. Works about the same with the LED lights and stuff. And is working with AA en AAA batteries. It stopped charging when there full and keep te batteries in a float. ... Read more

0 0

• Good battery Case

Good when carrying multiple batteries with you, without them laying all over. Was marking te batteries at first. but still had to search the marked pears in my bag. Now i dont have to, because of the casses. Would like to choose different color. It doesnt ... Read more

0 0

• Great Small Pouch

Well Build. tight fit when placing te light. Turns around easily 360° locking at every 45° good for keeping you hands free when working in a dark area. When removing the pouch from your belt, when you have it on. It doesnt comes of easliy. This ... Read more

0 0

• A Good and Cheap Battery

Works well, run time and power is just like the original.! Charger works also good. It is a little tighter when i place the battery but it fits luckley. I would like to see one with even higher capacity than this one. And it comes witout a charger and ... Read more

0 0

• Smal and very bright light..!!

Well build, and smal enough to bring with you everday. Brightness level is just outstanding for this size. Is waterproof and works just on AA battery.! Would like to see the light with a tactical button, for momentaire on. But i guess that would make ... Read more

0 0

• Highend Constructed Cable..!!

Cable that could easy go for 50 dollar cable.! Construction is good and bends very well. Connectors are well build and are even goldplated. With frequent use of plugging and unplugging the cable. The jack connectors are coming loose. And you have to screw ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections