DX » Community » Reviews » danielfiser's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Cheap I2C RTC module for your Raspberry Pi

posted bydanielfiser on 03/22/2014

A nice little I2C module with RTC and EPROM chips and possibility to solder DS18B20. Works well with Raspberry Pi model A. One needs to follow hot-so at My module came without headers. I somehow expected them, even though they are not pictured. I... Read more

0 0 0

• Works well with Raspberrry Pi

posted bydanielfiser on 03/01/2014

Extremely cheap WiFi USB dongle (bought it in clearance). Bought it for my Raspberry Pi. It's been very easy to set it up, works out of the box in Raspbian Wheezy, no additional drivers or manual setup needed. Uses rt2800usb kernel module. Tested... Read more

0 0 5

• Nice and cheap graphical LCD

posted bydanielfiser on 12/02/2013

This is a cheap and nice graphical LCD board, easy to use with Arduino. It has nice and very bright white backlight. Its brightness can be adjusted programmatically. The board can display graphics and text. The board runs on 3V#, so a level is for... Read more

0 0 4

• Good Arduino board, great value

posted bydanielfiser on 11/26/2012

Good quality Arduino board, clone of the original Italian Arduino. Works flawlessly, no issues so far. Great value for the money paid. Despite the fact that it was shipped in bubble envelope, it came without any damage and no pins were bent. was... Read more

0 0 0

• Great prototyping board

posted bydanielfiser on 11/25/2012

This is a great Arduino prototyping board. It is based on Lady Ada's board, but, unlike the original, comes assembled. No soldering is needed. Works without issues. Connects smoothly to my Arduino Uno. * No documentation is provided. * Additional... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere