Efilty

6 6

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Really nice toy

posted byEfilty on 01/04/2014

This toy is a good looking Clownfish, it is very colorfull. When you press the belly it plays some music. It is a lot of different songs, I do not know how many but surely 20-30 at least. This toy is of really good quality. The fish rattle and make some ... Read more

0 0

• Very usefully

This Sports Armband is of good quality. You get a Stylus Pen included also, this can be handy if you cannot use your fingers for some reason. Case is a bit bigger than it should be so no problem putting my phone with the bumper left on into the armband ... Read more

0 0

• Good one

This bumper fits the phone really good. It has all the necessary buttons and cutouts for microphone noise reduction, IR, and charger. In my opinion it protects the phone well enough. It does not block the screen, the edges are smooth. It is really easy ... Read more

0 0

• Nice easy to use case

posted byEfilty on 10/29/2013

Very easy to use. Fits perfectly on my phone. Buttons are still easy to press. All sensors still working. Nice grip. looks pretty cool on the back side. Very small and compact. The phone only becomes a little bit bigger. Almost impossible to put the phone ... Read more

0 0

• Nice

posted byEfilty on 10/29/2013

Really good protection. This case is a litte bit tricky to get on but it fits perfectly when you get it right. Easy to press buttons. Sound and remote still works. It is a bit sticky if you have the phone in your pocket, hard to get it up and down the ... Read more

0 0

• Not so good

posted byEfilty on 07/21/2013

It still works and do the job, so it was not wasted money. This package is for beginners only. Get scratches just from touching it. Super bad quality. The glasses does not fit in the holder, have to press very hard to get them in place. My package was ... Read more

6 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections