konjarnik

17 137

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • excellent player

posted bykonjarnik on 05/02/2015

great device to turn your tv into a 'smart' tv...great quad core 1.6 processor with 2gb ram does everything that i need to runs fluidly...rk remote works great, i put web camera on it, pay attention that not every camera will work with this i mic)... Read more

Impression: excellent;

0 0 0

• good product

it is good controller, easy to wire, very nice gadget that improves safety, only i dont know is it annoying for drivers behind but that is not my problem, better to annoy and get their attention on hard braking especially...

Impression: nice warning light controller;

0 0 0

• nice converter

it is good converter, it is very easy to use it...picture is ok, cannot say it is perfectly converts to 3d but it gives a depths of objects, has five levels of 3d strenght regulation, has bypass mode, 3d mode side by side and 3d amber/blue...every... Read more

Impression: nice converter;

0 0 0

• great stethoscope

posted bykonjarnik on 05/01/2015

great stethoscope...item is very cheap, works perfectly, very well made, did not found any problems with this one...sound is very good...

Impression: great stethoscope;

0 0 0

• excellent full HD cable

what to say about the cable? works normally without any problems, cheap, lenght is ok...

Impression: excellent;

0 0 0

• excellent player

Great Google Tv player...i did not found any bad side of this product, works fluidly with all aplication that i installed...supports web camera, but not every camera will work with this device, i tried three models of microsoft camera and they and... Read more

Impression: Excellent player;

0 0 0

• great cheap replacement for ps2

very easy to replace old used caps for this new one, only "bad" thing that i found is that old, original, caps are just a little wider than this replacement. Perfectly fits instead of old original ones, grip is very good...and i just continue to... Read more

Impression: great cheap replacement;

0 0 0

• great item

posted bykonjarnik on 04/24/2015

great cheap items if you have devices that need this adapter to convert from US to Europe socket. All of them working just fine and i did not found any consequences of any of them! i recommand it to everyone that need this item!

Impression: Very Good!;

0 0 0

• great cheap replacement for ipod charger

posted bykonjarnik on 04/24/2015

very easy to use, i did not found any bad side of this ipod charger, it is very cheap and it is very large difference beatween 30$ for original ipod shuffle charger and this one and both works the same!

Impression: cheap replacement;

0 0 0

• great little backpack for kids

posted bykonjarnik on 03/01/2014

My kid is really satisfied with this backpack. He uses backpack for bringing toys to kindergarden and he loves it so much that everywhere we go - backpack is with him :) Even it is washed few times, till now i did not found any cons. Great thing,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections