konjarnik

8 137

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • great little backpack for kids

posted bykonjarnik on 03/01/2014

My kid is really satisfied with this backpack. He uses backpack for bringing toys to kindergarden and he loves it so much that everywhere we go - backpack is with him :) Even it is washed few times, till now i did not found any cons. Great thing, nice ... Read more

0 0

• Really satisfied

posted bykonjarnik on 03/04/2013

Value for money is excellent. Google Play works great. I have tested so far many appluications that have performed well. Better than my smart tv. Installation had no issues. Small and very easy to use. It replaces my desktop for many applications. Build ... Read more

19 0

• Really satisfied

posted bykonjarnik on 03/04/2013

Value for money is excellent. Google Play works great. I have tested so far many appluications that have performed well. Better than my smart tv. Installation had no issues. Small and very easy to use. It replaces my desktop for many applications. Build ... Read more

18 1

• Nice glasses

posted bykonjarnik on 02/21/2013

First i downloaded anaglyph 3D movie and than waited glasses to arrive. when they arrived i were very pleased and satisfied with the result, and also they are very comfotable to wear. For one month of using this glasses I did not found any cons... really ... Read more

20 0

• Nice glasses

posted bykonjarnik on 02/21/2013

First i downloaded anaglyph 3D movie and than waited glasses to arrive... when they arrived i were very pleased and satisfied with the result, and also they are very comfotable to wear. .. For one month of using this glasses I did not found any cons..... Read more

20 0

• Really satisfied

posted bykonjarnik on 01/27/2013

20 0

• Works great

posted bykonjarnik on 01/26/2013

I'm really satisfied with this glasses...design is cool...quallity is also good...anaglyph movies with this glasses is very nice expiriance... For one month that i own this glasses I did not found any cons... really good deal, with this price and this ... Read more

20 0

• Really satisfied

posted bykonjarnik on 01/11/2013

First i downloaded anaglyph 3D movie and than waited glasses to arrive. when they arrived i were very pleased and satisfied with the result, and also they are very comfotable to wear. Only cons that i found were when i opened the package(3d glasses were ... Read more

20 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections