DX » Community » Reviews » rodrigolacreta's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice gadget

posted byrodrigolacreta on 03/06/2014

- Light - Nicely designed - Surprisingly bright - The carabiner clip is very convenien - I sometimes wear it on my belt - Batteries last for long - Can't replace the led - Uses two round batteries which may be not so easy to find here in Brazil - Could ... Read more

0 0 0

• It is a good gadget

posted byrodrigolacreta on 03/06/2014

Good price. Two ways to fix it where you want: by hook or by magnet on the back of body. Can work with normal or rechargeable batteries. Two modes you can choose by the same button. not that i have notice. Maybe for that price it could come alrady with ... Read more

0 0 0

• JUST PERFECT

posted byrodrigolacreta on 02/26/2013

This is the best product I ever bought on Deal Extreme - The quality is definitely over my expectation, the cromo is perfect - it shines on the sun - this product is very beaultiful - it is not that heavy - very comfortable - and it fits my motorcycle ... Read more

0 0 0

• Cool nice gadget

posted byrodrigolacreta on 02/01/2013

I absolutely liked this gadget - It is really really cool then way the cigarretes pop up from this device - The structure is made of metal, and it seems it will last long enough to make it worth it - Also it came already full of gas, so it was just put ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice quality

posted byrodrigolacreta on 01/24/2013

Good quality - it is very comfortably to use - It holds your back when you are driving which gives you an extra support and extra comfort. I am not sure of how much this gadget can take in case of accident - there is not a label from a regulatory agency ... Read more

0 0 2

• Great

posted byrodrigolacreta on 01/24/2013

Very good, this was a very quick shipping, it was very easy to deal. The product was delivered within fourth days, so I am very satisfied - The site is self explanatory and friendly user, also, I love the fact you guy accept PayPal to pay your orders ... Read more

0 0 0

• Its a good product

posted byrodrigolacreta on 01/21/2013

I have just received this order, the product was packed very nicely and there are no damages at all. It was shipped very quick, sometimes shipping to Brazil can take a couple of months. The material is really made of steel, heavy steel, and I believe ... Read more

0 0 1

• Amazing

posted byrodrigolacreta on 01/18/2013

This is the best product I ever bought on Deal Extreme - The quality is definitely over my expectation, the cromo is perfect - it shines on the sun - this product is very beaultiful - it is not that heavy - very comfortable - and it fits my motorcycle ... Read more

1 0 0

• Perfect

posted byrodrigolacreta on 01/12/2013

I am very satisfied with this product - very quick shipping - it was delivery fast considering it is christmas time and the mail service goes crazy. It seems it is made of high quality in comparison to all other protective cases I have seem before - The ... Read more

0 0 0

• Beaultiful

posted byrodrigolacreta on 01/12/2013

I am very satisfied with this product - very quick shipping - it was delivery fast considering it is christmas time and the mail service goes crazy. It seems it is made of high quality in comparison to all other protective cases I have seem before - The ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections