eddyjoon

4 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good outdoor protection

posted byeddyjoon on 10/09/2013

This nice handy waterproof case works fine. I tested it the first time without any valuable contents in a bucket of water and a weight on it. The inner remained dry the total testing period; for more than an hour. Handling the SIII in the case is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• Small package and lightweight

posted byeddyjoon on 05/14/2013

This high quality gas stove folds easily that small that you can put it in your pocket. It burns at a high caloric level and with the piëzo part it starts up very easy. It does fit most self-sealing gas cartridges. It is not the gas burner but the ... Read more

0 0 2

• For better tasting and saver water

posted byeddyjoon on 05/14/2013

This water-bottle with activated carbon filter I did recognize from the display in my body and health shop. It looks the same and is probably the same item. The DX price is 70% down on at the price I had to pay there. The filter makes the water taste ... Read more

0 0 0

• very handy mini lantern

posted byeddyjoon on 04/14/2013

These lights are very small end give a lot of illumination. We use them in our hiking tents and in the larger Esvo Sperwer tent when we travel by car. In the hiking tents we need only two to see what we are doing, in the Sperwer we need four. We were ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections