Veltnar

52 31

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great batteries!

posted byVeltnar on 11/25/2013

Great quality for price, solid made and good looking package, weight is ok - not too light. Voltages are stable, don't drop too much. Seem to keep capacity for a long period of time. Some batteries show up to 1150 mah of capacity!!! No cons at all! Came ... Read more

0 1

• Good keys

posted byVeltnar on 09/20/2013

Cheap and nicely made hex-keys. Steel seems good and strong. Do not pull keys with force or you can pull them out of holdind spring. I personally have a couple of different multi-tools with hexagonal keys, but when it comes to fixing a bicycle it often ... Read more

Hex-keys

0 0

• Nice belts

Very good quality belts, compact, strong, stored in small orange bag. Useful for strapping different kinds of bags, sleeping bags, tourist equipment. Plastic fixators are nicely made and reliable. Maybe a little overpriced... I personally use them to ... Read more

Belts

0 0

• Great for camping

Very small, solid made, foldable design, has metallic points of fixation so it can be used in different angles and will stay shut inside bag. Has small holes arond the place where the fuel is placed, so it will get enough air. The steel is strong and ... Read more

Stove

1 0

• Nice emergency power supply

Great emergency power supply for wide variety of USB devices like cellphones, communicators, tablet pc and so on. While traveling in the wilderness or far from home in the city you can be sure that your navigator or cellphone will keep working. Just take ... Read more

Charger

0 0

• Useful adapter

Well priced, nice build quality and very useful connector USB - to - Micro USB. Micro USB is the most modern standard and this kind of connectors is often needed. Nice to have one or two around... No significant cons to be noted... You can attach it to ... Read more

Connector

0 0

• Good and useful

Good build quality, well priced, compact and solid made USB - to - Mini USB connector. You never know when you will need it, but having one around could be a solution, it is really cheap and affordable. No significant cons to be noted... You can attach ... Read more

Connector

0 0

• Good cable

posted byVeltnar on 08/19/2013

Good quality cable, long enough, does what it should. It will fit different models of Samsung communicators, not just i9000. I use it for GT-I8000 for example. No notable cons... May be just a little bit high price for such simple cable... Good quality ... Read more

Cable

0 0

• Useful in travels

It is a compact and lightweight raincoat, which covers your body full, useful to have in backpack especially for travels in open nature. You can walk or even ride a bike while wearing it. It is not very durable, so if you want use it more than just one ... Read more

Raincoat

1 0

• Nice towel for traveling

This towel is very compact, so it will fit any bag. It is soft, nice to touch, dry very quickly especially under sunlight. Does't loose colour after laundry. Doesn't have any notable cons... It is not big enough to wrap around yourself, but it is enough ... Read more

Towel

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections