rmadeira147

10 10

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Cape very well built.

posted byrmadeira147 on 01/31/2013

Cape very well built. Well thick with ferrite filter to inhibit any outside interference. To make it even turns a bit costly due to be thick and strong. I bought a Player to connect the room to room and is working perfectly. The size is great for... Read more

0 0 0

• Very good! It offers two types of amps.

Very good! It offers two types of amps. Can you upload SmartPhones, Tablets and the like. It can also be used to power everything you need USB 5V. I bought one and liked'm using in my sku 91542. I also use to charge my GPS with Digital TV. It is I... Read more

0 0 1

• Basic but functional!

Basic but functional! There is thick but delivers what it promises well. Compatible with any 15-pin VGA device. Who buys should be aware of this: cable is a low cost and should not be too handled much constantly. By all appearances is a standard a... Read more

0 0 1

• Simple, functional and cheap

Simple, functional and cheap. Fulfills its role well turning, turning P1 to P2. Do not know why I still insist on building electronics with input and audio output P1. Just to give us trouble of having to use converters like this. The P2 fulfills I... Read more

0 0 0

• Simple, functional and cheap.

Simple, functional and cheap. Fulfills its role well turning, turning P1 to P2. Do not know why I still insist on building electronics with input and audio output P1. Just to give us trouble of having to use converters like this. The P2 fulfills I... Read more

0 0 0

• Very good! It offers two types of amps.

Very good! It offers two types of amps. Can you upload SmartPhones, Tablets and the like. It can also be used to power everything you need USB 5V. I bought one and liked'm using in my sku 91542. I also use to charge my GPS with Digital TV. It is I... Read more

0 0 0

• Design beautiful, elegant and powerful sound

Design beautiful, elegant and powerful sound with pretty serious according promised. I already have a square, not bought in DX, and this is as good as. They were the first boxes ssom pc that I have been fortunate to hear a good sound! Good for PC,... Read more

0 0 0

• Good with Original Firmware, OS Great with Snake

posted byrmadeira147 on 01/12/2013

After upgrading to Firmware OS Snake, which was good just got better. A customer Torrent decent DLNA server (minidlna package) and it all works well in a small and compact size. For best performance requires that format in Linux, ext3, if I'm not... Read more

3 0 2

• Good, but not last!

Easy to use and install. Driver works perfectly on Windows 7 x86. Good speed and ran a router 100mbps 1080p movies without gagging. Had purchased another rigid body (without that stalk separately) that did not run or movie 720p. Unfortunately 3 of... Read more

1 0 5

• Excellent cable!

Good shielding, construction and finish. It is quite thick and heavy! Picture perfect and clean, without interference! Worthy of HDMI cable. Great for use on devices without HDMI. Unfortunately the ending is standard Component Video on devices. a... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere