mdacosta22

29 12

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • YES THIS IS THE ONE YOU WANT!

posted bymdacosta22 on 01/06/2014

flexible, durable, black, solid, shock absorbing, well cut, snug, well designed, cheap and an effective way to save your phone from drops! absolutly no cons as this product is perfect and whould be the standard to wish they manufacture these cases! get ... Read more

0 0 0

• THE BEST PURCHASE I"VE EVER DONE ON DX.COM

THIS LITTLE GEM IS WELL WORTH THE PRICE! this is by far the best thing i've boughten on this site and i use it almost daily! The effects and ambiance this little guy creates during a party is amazing! contains 5-6 settings perfect for wtv mood you want.... Read more

0 0 0

• can't ask for better

the car lighter works as it should, the yellow matches that of the yellow cable advertissed on the dx.com site. This charger can also power other phones and devices, the current (pretty universal) makes this little guy a handy tool to have in any car.... Read more

0 0 0

• perfect yellow wire

great quality, good lenght, nice, yellow, the usb tip is strong and well designed for twisting and bending & the iphone tip is equally as well designed and sturdy. The cable stayed in my girlfriends car, got pulled, stepped one, went through canadian ... Read more

0 0 0

• great scale for grams, compact and precise

posted bymdacosta22 on 01/05/2014

The scale is compact, sturdy, well designed, great battery life, easy, good display, measurement is precise to the gram, but anything after the decimal is not as precise as i would have wanted it to be. measures grams great, but when you get dow to 1.... Read more

0 0 0

• great Novelty Dippy Drinking Bird

posted bymdacosta22 on 01/05/2014

The item works well, durable, the item is true to the picture, provides hours of entertainment as well as a perfect desk piece, quite and completly self-sufficient aslong as you add water in your cup a couple times a week. The only con in this product ... Read more

0 0 1

• Metal soap

posted bymdacosta22 on 04/08/2013

Metal soap? ya i wasn't sure and still not super sure, but everytime i use it with soap the smells of wtv's stinking up my fingers is gone, so in addition to being a funny gift to give, and it also coming in a pretty funny japanese package... it's in ... Read more

0 0 0

• GREAT BUY!

THIS IS A GREAT SPICE GRINDER :P ...rosemary, basil, sage... LEt's break it down...you got many grinders on the site. this ones got 3 parts, 2 chambers. #1 grinder: cuts great, diamond shapped blades are the best for spice grinding. #2 the screen: i removed ... Read more

0 0 0

• GREAT FIT & AMAZING!

THIS MASK IS GREAT " AMAZING EVEN" FABRICATION QUALITY IS 5 STARS! NOSE HOLE: nice, sturdy cut if you will. MOUTH HOLES: works great plus it has that side grill thing that helps air out your hot breath so you dont fog you ski goggles. ++ THROAT ... Read more

0 0 1

• It's okay, but not the best one on the site!

I bought this one and "SKU: 108748" ID rate this one just okay, it works, it fits, smells like rubber, is defenetly made for big faces or wide jawed people if you will. Nose hole is a bit flimsy. Velcro in the back could have been bigger to ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections