mdacosta22

35 12

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • I highly recommend these

posted bymdacosta22 on 02/23/2015

cons: light, no weight to them really, very simple plastic, sound is like a 5. BUT! these are not PRO audio headphones at 12$ SO.... they are simple everyday listing devices, 10/10, great fit 10/10, sound quality is great 10/10, pading ins ok well... Read more

Impression: Great price,comfy,fit great;

0 0 0

• highly recommend these

These earbuds are truly great. Also with the colour you'll probably never lose them! Great overall sound, great base, comes with differnt tips, super sexy looking design alsmost a little 50's inspired...minus the orange. I bought 2 of these for a... Read more

Impression: Stylish,Great sound,great fit;

0 0 0

• You want screen protectors, this is the best deal on dx.com for nexus 5

I also bought the glass screen protector which is more sturdy, and well worth the price (see my other review and you'll see what i'm taking about) This item give you 5 high quality plastic screen protectors...what more do you want? well cut, for a... Read more

Impression: Great price,well cut,quality protector;

0 0 0

• I recommend this case!

I bought 2 cases on DX.com, the other one being the same material but different design. This ones a little thicker, the edges around the screen are also a bit bigger which protects the screen further like a bumber. The fact that it's clear will to... Read more

Impression: Great Case,Fits great,holes are well cut;

0 0 0

• Well worth the money!

pros: THe item is well cut and fits the nexus 5 perfectly! It's think but not too thick. Ill for sure protect the screen from any abuse. I'm not sure how long it will last as it's only been a couple weeks, but it's well worth the price, VS the No... Read more

Impression: Great protection,no air bubbles,well cut;

0 0 0

• I recommend this case!

The case is great and is what i expected to receive. The manufacturer designed it to fit snug around the phone, allowing for the edged to surround the screen and protect it well. The case is also thin so it wont bulk up your nexus 5. The designe i... Read more

Impression: Well made,Great Case, fits great, snug, hard rubber is slick,I recommend this case;

0 0 0

• YES THIS IS THE ONE YOU WANT!

posted bymdacosta22 on 01/06/2014

flexible, durable, black, solid, shock absorbing, well cut, snug, well designed, cheap and an effective way to save your phone from drops! absolutly no cons as this product is perfect and whould be the standard to wish they manufacture these get a... Read more

0 0 0

• THE BEST PURCHASE I"VE EVER DONE ON DX.COM

THIS LITTLE GEM IS WELL WORTH THE PRICE! this is by far the best thing i've boughten on this site and i use it almost daily! The effects and ambiance this little guy creates during a party is amazing! contains 5-6 settings perfect for wtv mood you... Read more

0 0 0

• can't ask for better

the car lighter works as it should, the yellow matches that of the yellow cable advertissed on the dx.com site. This charger can also power other phones and devices, the current (pretty universal) makes this little guy a handy tool to have in any... Read more

0 0 0

• perfect yellow wire

great quality, good lenght, nice, yellow, the usb tip is strong and well designed for twisting and bending & the iphone tip is equally as well designed and sturdy. The cable stayed in my girlfriends car, got pulled, stepped one, went through a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere