deryad44

9 5

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great price and ok performance and weight

posted byderyad44 on 06/17/2014

I bought this as a replacement for my old battery which only lasts for 10 minutes now. It fits well, there is no problem in terms of adaptibility. Price is great too. However don't expect as good performance as the original one. It lasts shorter than ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great game, I love it!

Oh, this game is so much fun to play with friends! I'm addicted to it! The deck is surprisingly better quality than I expected. So far, none of my friends realized that it is not the original one. The cards are still in good condition even though I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great thermometer

Main pros are clear display, and the long lasting battery. I own it more than a year and I didn't change the battery yet. I use it inside but I used it outside before too. Working fine in both conditions. I usually refer to it to decide how warm I'd like ... Read more

0 0 2

• Fits to Canon Rebel cameras perfectly

posted byderyad44 on 04/03/2014

I lost the lens cap of my Canon Rebel camera. The original ones sold are much more expensive than this cap. I wasn't sure if it would fit to my Canon Rebel camera but I bought anyways. It fits perfectly and build quality is good. The lanyard is a plus.... Read more

0 0 0

• works the way it should work

posted byderyad44 on 01/15/2013

It just works the way it should work. I'm currently using it with my sony ericsson cell phone, and I haven't had any problems so far. The micro m2 adapter also works great with my laptop without any problem. 2gb is quite enough for me to put some music ... Read more

0 0 0

• as good as the original one!

posted byderyad44 on 01/15/2013

It is a great buy! It's just like the original Rubik's cube, even better! I bought this for my boyfriend but it didn't deliver on time for his birthday. Since I know he wants one, I ended up getting an original one. Believe it or not, he liked this one ... Read more

0 0 0

• A very good bike tail light

posted byderyad44 on 09/17/2012

The light is very strong, visible from meters away Battery life is long. It is easy to use and install. It has three types of lighting mode and I think three is enough. More than that is annoying when you want to switch between modes or turn it off. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• All you can expect from a bell

I own it for almost 2 years and quite happy with it. It works just the way that you would expect from a bicycle bell. It's durable. It stayed under the rain many times and nothing happened. The sound is loud enough but also pleasant. The price is very ... Read more

0 0 2

• A perfect kitchen scale

I have this product for 2 years and I'm very happy with it. It's very reliable, good quality and functional. You can choose gr, oz or lb as unit display. I usually put a bowl or a plate on it. If you press the on button while the empty bowl is on it, ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections