DX » Community » Reviews » desolder's reviews

desolder

90 81

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Versatile pump does both air and water. Handles saltwater without corroding.

posted bydesolder on 02/02/2016

I use this to pump both air and water. I'll use it to pump water into my bait bucket. Then when the bucket is full, I'll attach an air stone to aerate the water in the bucket. This is using saltwater, mind you, so water tightness is important. If... Read more

Impression: Powerful;

0 0 0

• Works for 4x18560 bike light batteries.

posted bydesolder on 02/01/2016

The title states it's for 3x18650 batteries, but I tested it and confirmed it works just as well for 4x18650 batteries. This is perfect for building or repairing those 4x18650 bike light batteries. It appears to be the exact same heat shrink wrap... Read more

Impression: Useful;

0 0 0

• Got it working with Iphone 6, Ipad Mini 4, and Samsung Galaxy S2

posted bydesolder on 01/13/2016

Pros: It's compatible with a broad range of phones and tables. I tested it with my iPhone 6, Ipad Mini 4, and Samsung Galaxy S2. It supports Airplay, DLNA, and Miracast, so just about any recent phone and laptop should work. I confirmed it works a... Read more

Impression: cool;

0 0 0

• Apple compatible volume controls. Strudy build. Good bass, but treble lacking.

posted bydesolder on 12/22/2015

Pros: With the recent price cut, these are now the cheapest earbud headsets with Apple compatible volume controls. The controls have a very positive clicking action, even better than the original Apple earbuds. The construction is very sturdy, and... Read more

Impression: sturdy;

0 0 0

• Short jumper with slim grip to fit most phone cases.

posted bydesolder on 12/21/2015

I bought this to use with older headphones which all seem to have rather fat plastic grips. This makes these old headphones incompatible with many phone cases. This simple little jumper cable is the perfect solution. You don't have to go to the of... Read more

Impression: Slim;

0 0 0

• Easy to solder. Doesn't melt into goo. Compatible with phone cases.

posted bydesolder on 12/10/2015

Pros: I bought this specifically to repair a broken Awei headset that I use with my iPhone 6. The wires in the cable broke because of insufficient stress relief at the point of entry into the plug. This is a common problem, and is easily fixed by... Read more

Impression: easy to solder;

0 0 0

• Works great with iPhone 6

posted bydesolder on 12/10/2015

Pros: These gloves do exactly as they advertise. They keep your hands warm while letting you use your touchscreen. My palm girth is 23cm, which is a Western medium size, and these fit me perfectly. If you have large or small hands, they might be a... Read more

Impression: warm,iphone compatible;

0 0 0

• Just a good, solid LED bulb.

posted bydesolder on 11/02/2015

This is my first LED bulb. I used it to replace the fluorescent globes above my bathroom mirror. Because the bulbs of my light fixture are exposed and highly visible, I didn't want any of the other LED globes which had very visible silver or or is... Read more

Impression: Bright;

0 0 0

• Just a good, solid LED globe bulb.

posted bydesolder on 11/02/2015

This is my first LED bulb. I used it to replace the fluorescent globes above my bathroom mirror. Because the bulbs of my light fixture are exposed and highly visible, I didn't want any of the other LED globes which had very visible silver or or is... Read more

Impression: Bright;

0 0 0

• Fits perfectly and looks good.

posted bydesolder on 07/12/2015

The fit is perfect. It wraps around the phone snugly with no extra room for the phone to move around. My first case had that problem. All the cutouts and bumps are in the appropriate places. The case rises slightly above the top of the screen. is... Read more

Impression: Protective ,fits;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere