desolder

120 335

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good pry bar for small electronics

posted bydesolder on 08/08/2017

If you disassemble electronics, you need something like this. I've been using screwdrivers for years to pry apart electronics cases, but they often leave scratches and dings. This pry bar is wider and the edge is thin, yet not sharp. It's designed... Read more

Impression: Strong;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Super cheap and useful. Audio quality is just OK.

posted bydesolder on 08/01/2017

These are super cheap and they work well as earbuds for your cell phone. It works well enough for voice, although they are not exactly high fidelity earbuds for enjoying music. The cables are wide and they feel like the can take some abuse. I them... Read more

Impression: good,Cheap;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very high magnification needs extra light, and this proivdes light!

I've been using 4x and 10x magnifying loupes for inspecting my electronics work. This 20x loupe provides even more magnification, but you need extra lighting at such high magnification. This is where the built-in LED light comes in handy. The dual... Read more

Impression: util;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Keeps rigs untangled

These are very useful for keeping your sabiki rigs untangled. You just wrap the line somewhere around the middle and embed the hooks at the top edge.

Impression: Useful;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good arm sleeves.

posted bydesolder on 07/17/2017

These are great arm sleeves for cycling. It keeps your arms warm when you're going on a chilly early morning ride, but as the day warms up you can remove them to stay cooler. Or you can wet them for a short boost of evaporative cooling. It also as... Read more

Impression: Protective ;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very handy bait holder for surf fishing.

This is a very useful bait holder for surf fishing. You put your sand crabs in the box, along with some wet sand or seaweed to help keep them cool and alive. It clips onto your belt so it is always within easy reach. You could use it for lures but... Read more

Impression: Convenient;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works great with iPad Mini 3 and Iphone 6

This works just fine with my iPad Mini 3 and iPhone 6. The audio and video quality is better than the wireless Airplay + AppleTV that I was using before. The only issue I had was with certain apps blocking the HDMI connection due to content But... Read more

Impression: excellent;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works perfectly with iPad mini 3

posted bydesolder on 06/07/2017

This works perfectly with my iPad mini 3. The iPad pops right in and is firmly attached. All the holes for the controls and ports are perfectly placed and do not interfere with normal operation. It paired without any issues. The keyboard is a bit... Read more

Impression: Good Fit;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fits the remote perfectly and is grippy.

posted bydesolder on 06/07/2017

The Apple TV remote is, like most Apple devices, a work of art. Unfortunately it's too slippery! This silicone cover gives the remote extra "grippyness". But it doesn't prevent the buttons from working correctly. As an added bonus it protects the... Read more

Impression: fits,grippy;

30 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good flush cutters for wire and other stuff

posted bydesolder on 05/04/2017

My old xcelite flush cutters were badly worn out and needed replacing. Part of the reason was my fault. I was using them on some hardened wire, which they weren't designed for. I didn't feel like spending the money for xcelite so I bought these do... Read more

Impression: Value for money,Easy to use,Sharp;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere