desolder

101 82

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Adapts phone headset to computer

posted bydesolder on 07/25/2016

This adapter connects your phone headset (single TRRS) to your computer (two TRS). It is NOT for connecting a headset to two sound sources. This works perfectly for it's intended purpose. I don't notice any degradation in sound quality comparing... Read more

Impression: Useful;

0 0 0

• Wake you up when you have a fish

If you fish with bait, you know what these are. Bait fishing is a waiting game. While you are waiting, you can read a book, go on your smart phone, or take a nap. These bells may not be loud enough to wake you up, but it will get your attention if... Read more

0 0 0

• Wake you up when you have a fish

If you fish with bait, you know what these are. Bait fishing is a waiting game. While you are waiting, you can read a book, go on your smart phone, or take a nap. These bells may not be loud enough to wake you up, but it will get your attention if... Read more

Impression: Very good;

0 0 0

• Also good as 18500 to 3xAAA spacer when trimmed.

posted bydesolder on 05/26/2016

I'm using these to "adapt" 18500 cells to 3xAAA flashlights which use cylindrical carriers. 18500 cells have almost DOUBLE the capacity of 3xNiMH AAAs, similar voltage, and are nearly identical in size. Thus it makes sense to upgrade your 3xAAA in... Read more

0 0 0

• This is the single cell XML driver you are looking for.

posted bydesolder on 03/07/2016

Need a 17mm driver for your single cell XML flashlight? This is the one you want. It uses eight of the highly regarded AMC7135 chips. This means you get a stable 2.8A output that doesn't dim as the cell voltage drops. It also provides thermal so a... Read more

Impression: Reliable,Powerful;

0 0 0

• Robust, illuminated switch

posted bydesolder on 03/02/2016

I really have nothing bad to say about this switch. I used it for switching 120VAC in the USA. It does the job just fine. I haven't tested it all the way up to 20A, but it appears it can handle it based on how solid the switch feels. To turn on to... Read more

Impression: Strong;

0 0 0

• Works good. Uses yellow light, not green light.

posted bydesolder on 03/02/2016

I'm using this with 120VAC. It switches loads just fine. I haven't really tested it with any heavy loads, but don't have any doubts it can handle it. The brass colored lug needs to be connected to neutral in order for the light to turn on. The hot... Read more

Impression: solid;

0 0 0

• It just works.

posted bydesolder on 03/01/2016

What more can you say about a small headset adapter? I use this to adapt my high quality Plantronics computer headset to my cell phones. I tested it with an iPhone 6 and a Samsung Galaxy S4. It should work with any CTIA format jack, which is all I... Read more

Impression: Very usefull;

0 0 0

• Came with V2.1 firmware. Works with Toyota. Does not work with Nissan or GM

I bought this because it has a power button, so I can turn it off to minimize battery drain. It works great with Toyota cars. You can read and delete the Check Engine light and read the various dynamic parameters like RPM, MPG, O2 voltage, fuel I... Read more

Impression: Small;

0 0 0

• Works with 2007 Nissan Xterra and 2001 Chevy Suburban.

Specifically sought out this older version (V1.5a) after making the mistake of buying the newer V2.1 version. The newer versions are having all sorts of problems. Do a search on V2.1 OBD2 adapter and you'll find out what's wrong. I wasn't able to... Read more

Impression: Useful,Small;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere