desolder

72 65

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • LSD NiMH AA owners, you NEED this!

posted bydesolder on 07/07/2014

I have several D-cell powered devices, and it's really annoying that I have to buy separate D cells for them. Why can't I use my excellent LSD NiMH AA cells in them instead (e.g. Eneloops)? Well now I can! This adapter uses 2 AAs, for double the capacity/... Read more

1 0 1

• Superior spoke wrench with 4 sided grip.

posted bydesolder on 07/07/2014

Many cheap spoke wrenches only engage 2 of the spoke nipple's sides. This increases the possibility of rounding the nipple and making it impossible to turn. This spoke wrench grips all four sides, distributing the torque and making it much less likely ... Read more

0 0 1

• Good fitment. No complaints

posted bydesolder on 03/04/2014

It fits my S4 mini perfectly. The cutouts were all in the right locations. This came with 5 screen protectors, so if you screw up 1, you have 4 more chances to get it right! It sticks well to the phone, but like all screen protectors it can lift up at ... Read more

0 0 0

• Perfect fit. Good protection.

posted bydesolder on 03/03/2014

This fit my Galaxy S4 Mini perfectly. Putting it on wasn't too difficult since it stretches a bit. But once on, it fits very snugly and doesn't budge. All of the buttons have cutouts, so it doesn't interfere with their operation like some cases I have,... Read more

0 0 0

• Very useful bike pump mount, but missing velcro strap.

posted bydesolder on 02/25/2014

I needed an extra pump mount for my bike pump, so I didn't have to buy two pumps. This fit my bike pump perfectly. In fact, it looks exactly like the existing pump mount. It didn't come with a velcro strap. No big deal, since you can buy extra straps ... Read more

0 0 0

• OMG so cute you immediately feel less stressful

posted bydesolder on 12/09/2013

"Super Cute" describes this stress relief toy perfectly. It's sooooo cute that I even feel bad squishing it. Simply looking at it gives me a smile. And if you're the sadistic type, you'll love the squishyness, and it's tough enough to survive ... Read more

0 0 0

• An "incredible bell" at an incredible price.

This is almost an exact copy of a certain double ring incredible bell, but for 1/3 the price. The original is my favorite bell. This one emits practically the same distinctive, loud, clear, high pitched brassy double ring. When I ring it, people on the ... Read more

2 0 0

• Convenient and small dogbone wrench

I have a portable bike toolkit which lacks hex wrenches for the smaller sizes (spin doctor essentials kit), so this was a perfect complement to the kit. It was small enough to fit in the existing toolkit. It handles 6 to 15mm hex, which should cover nearly ... Read more

0 0 1

• ORANGE CRUSH

posted bydesolder on 12/01/2013

My birds chewed through my older thin wire micro USB cable so I figured I needed to step up to something more robust. This one looked like it used a thicker cable, so I ordered it. Sure enough, it's a nice thick cable. Hopefully my birds won't chew through ... Read more

0 0 0

• Works great with Motorola Atrix 2

posted bydesolder on 12/01/2013

It just works, what more can be said? I'm using it with a Motorola Atrix 2, and it was simplicity itself to use. I have only tested it up to 720p. I guess that's the limit of the Atirx 2??? The cable and connectors are of pretty good quality. The cable ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections