desolder

109 102

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Perfect fit for 18500s

posted bydesolder on 11/04/2016

I've been storing my 18500s in 18650 cases, but this is not ideal. The cells rattle around in the box, and it's taking up more space than it needs. These cases are built specifically for 18500s. You could also store 3 CR2/16340 cells in the The to... Read more

Impression: Useful;

0 0 0

• Super useful for outdoor activities.

posted bydesolder on 11/04/2016

I use this to protect my lower face and neck from the cold and sun. For such thin and light material, it is remarkably effective for that. I've used it for cycling, where I'm breathing quite heavily, and it doesn't seem to restrict breathing at it... Read more

Impression: warm;

0 0 0

• Small, fast card reader that just works.

posted bydesolder on 10/31/2016

This is a small, reasonably fast multi-format card reader that just does exactly what it advertises. I have no complaints with it so far. It does not appear to support class 10 speed or cards greater than 32GB, but that doesn't matter to me since... Read more

Impression: Cheap,Small;

0 0 3

• Kubotan for self defense

What the heck is a short, stubby stick good for? Well... a lot actually. Google kubotan and check out some videos. It can be a very effective self defense weapon. And unlike knives, brass knuckles, or guns, it is legal in most places.

Impression: Strong;

0 0 3

• Good low cost headset for telecom.

This is a good, low cost headset for computers. I use it to teleconference with my laptop. For this it is perfect. It is very light weight and comfortable to wear for hours at a time. The audio quality is perfect for voice. Both male and female It... Read more

Impression: light,Clear;

0 0 2

• Soft, squishy waterbottle that does the job. Cap keep mud and dirt off the mouthpiece.

posted bydesolder on 08/29/2016

I do a lot of mountain bike riding and I generally use water bottles, not water packs. The trails I ride get muddy in the winter and dusty in the summer. Water bottles tend to get covered in mud and dirt as a result. This water bottle has a cover... Read more

Impression: soft;

0 0 3

• Cheaper and better than the originial!

My name brand hydration pack bladder tore after many years of use. Original replacement bladders cost nearly as much as a brand new pack! This makes no sense whatsoever. So I decided to give this a try. I'm glad I did. It's even better, and MUCH a... Read more

Impression: watertight;

0 0 3

• Good replacement earbud caps

I somehow lost one of the silicone caps for my Awei earbuds. I wasn't sure these would fit, but they were cheap enough to try. I'm glad I did. They seem to fit perfectly. Thanks DX for offering such obscure items to fix all my stuffs.

Impression: Comfortable;

0 0 4

• Adapts phone headset to computer

posted bydesolder on 07/25/2016

This adapter connects your phone headset (single TRRS) to your computer (two TRS). It is NOT for connecting a headset to two sound sources. This works perfectly for it's intended purpose. I don't notice any degradation in sound quality comparing... Read more

0 0 0

• Wake you up when you have a fish

posted bydesolder on 07/25/2016

If you fish with bait, you know what these are. Bait fishing is a waiting game. While you are waiting, you can read a book, go on your smart phone, or take a nap. These bells may not be loud enough to wake you up, but it will get your attention if... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere