desolder

80 70

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • >2A confirmed. Optimized for Android

posted bydesolder on 04/15/2015

I tested this with a 2.4ohm resistor and it had no problems holding 5.1V. So this confirms it can easily output 2A and charge two phones at the same time. I haven't tested it at 3A however. Internally the D+ and D- lines are shorted and floating,... Read more

Impression: Small;

0 0 1

• Charges iPhone 6 no problem. Automatically turns on.

posted bydesolder on 04/15/2015

I was surprised it automatically turned on as soon as I plugged in the USB cable. That a nice feature. The button turns on the little 5mm white LED, so this doubles as low power flashlight. I had no problems fitting FLAT TOP unprotected cells into... Read more

Impression: Useful;

0 0 0

• Useful little air pump

posted bydesolder on 01/28/2015

I bought this to see if I could use it to fix my battery powered bait aerator. The rubber diaphrams in the aerator tore, so it no longer pumped much air. Unfortunately the diaphrams in this pump are slightly different, so I wasn't able to fix my I... Read more

Impression: Pumpy;

0 0 0

• Violates the cardinal rule of shopping.

posted bydesolder on 01/07/2015

They say in life you should never buy cheap brakes nor cheap c0nd0ms. Well now it looks like I've found the exception to the first rule. I was a little bit apprehensive at first, so I put them on the rear. They bedded in quickly and stop just as I... Read more

Impression: quiet,stops;

0 0 0

• Use your computer headset with your smart phone

posted bydesolder on 12/29/2014

Do you have a nice computer headset that you wish you could use with your phone? Well then this is the adapter for you! I hate earbuds, but I didn't want to spend $$$ for a nice headset just for my phone, especially since I already have a few nice... Read more

Impression: It just works;

0 0 0

• Good fishing hat. Keeps the sun off my face and neck.

posted bydesolder on 12/06/2014

This is a good hat, well worth the few dollars it cost. The brim is wide enough to keep the sun off my face, ears and neck at noon, when the sun is most intense. I do wish the brim was another half inch longer so it works better earlier or later I... Read more

Impression: good,light;

0 0 0

• Super useful charger! Be careful not to connect cell in reverse.

posted bydesolder on 10/27/2014

I used four of these and a 4x18650 holder to build a 4 slot charger. This is far superior to the other cheap 18650 chargers. Most cheap chargers are not true CV/CC chargers, and almost none of them implement soft start and charge termination. do!... Read more

Impression: Small,Quality, work nice;

0 0 0

• Works OK, but wires are a bit thin.

posted bydesolder on 08/25/2014

Pros: This works OK for extending 6-pin ATX power cables for video cards, and also works with certain modular power supplies that use the same connector, (e.g. Antec). Cons: The wires are a bit thin, more like 20AWG instead of 18AWG. If you have a... Read more

Impression: works OK, but wires are a bit thin.;

0 0 0

• LSD NiMH AA owners, you NEED this!

posted bydesolder on 07/07/2014

I have several D-cell powered devices, and it's really annoying that I have to buy separate D cells for them. Why can't I use my excellent LSD NiMH AA cells in them instead (e.g. Eneloops)? Well now I can! This adapter uses 2 AAs, for double the 1... Read more

1 0 1

• Superior spoke wrench with 4 sided grip.

posted bydesolder on 07/07/2014

Many cheap spoke wrenches only engage 2 of the spoke nipple's sides. This increases the possibility of rounding the nipple and making it impossible to turn. This spoke wrench grips all four sides, distributing the torque and making it much less on... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: