DX » Community » Reviews » mutley69's reviews

mutley69

10 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • metal bracket for mounting several options for studio work (and in the field)

posted bymutley69 on 06/15/2015

Compact, sturdy and easy to use. Metal bracket to use extra options - incl. screws to attach extra options. Black metal - without flash mounting adapters (so you can choose the ones you need - handy for Sony photographers).

Impression: bracket;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• easy to use handy filter removal tool

A tool that should be in every bag - to remove filters that are stuck without too much damage. One of those tools every photographer needs, but doesn't find in the usual photography-stores. Most of us didn't know it existed - and you only know it... Read more

Impression: handy filter removal tool;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• easy to use handy filter removal tool

A tool that should be in every bag - to remove filters that are stuck without too much damage. One of those tools every photographer needs, but doesn't find in the usual photography-stores. Most of us didn't know it existed - and you only know it... Read more

Impression: handy filter removal tool;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• long screw usable with monopods and tripods - or as spare part

It looks a bit shiny and golden on the photograph, in fact it has a silver color (as described). It' sturdy and quality material, and in full metal. A long screw that can be used as a convertor with almost all the monopod's and tripods where the A... Read more

Impression: conversion screw for monopod and tripods;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• A simple but efficient screw converter for fotographical equipment

Studio photographers may need this kind of conversion screw - the price is low enough to keep it with you on a shoot. It's well build and in metal - there's not much more to be said about it.

Impression: conversion screw for studio photographers;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• the better wireless mouse/keyboard for android?

posted bymutley69 on 01/10/2014

It's small, nice keys, the wireless transmitter is locked under the keyboard so cannot get lost easy. The battery is exchangeable - and the same as in my GPS-tracker - so i have 5 battery's for this keyboard now. Works perfectly under linux the a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great stick with mini-usb - affordable

posted bymutley69 on 11/16/2013

Nice stick - does what i want it to do - watch movies. With mini-usb instead of the more vulnerable Micro-usb (it broke of of a previous bought android MK802). reasonably fast dual core Android stick with enough memory. Keyboard not as high as - a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• got this beauty to work under linux too

posted bymutley69 on 05/15/2013

nice mouse, light - the ergonomics are fine (i'm thinking about stocking about 5 of these mice just to have enough ergonomic mouses when i need them). works without problems under 64-bit windows7 sp1 all hotfixes installed. with a usb-cable had to... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great ergonimic mouse for windows

posted bymutley69 on 05/15/2013

Great under Windows7 (64-bit) very affordable too and still with a usb-cable (i hate bluetooth and battery's in mice/keyboards - call me oldfashioned) too fast under Linux - KDE - Ubuntu 12.04 - we'll have to look for a fix - no idea what's the -... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• works perfectly - usefull to read air-ssd

posted bymutley69 on 01/25/2013

It works, it doesn't need documentation - just plain no nonsense. All screws needed are included. No problems at all reading out the ssd of the firs gen macbook air (japanese version?). The SSD fits perfectly into the proprietary connector no way... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere