sluggrits

32 5

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Replacement motor for my quadcopter

posted bysluggrits on 09/07/2015

Got a set of these after one of the original motors ripped apart. Installed just the one motor, and the copter works great - just like new!

Impression: Works Fine;

0 0 0

• Good price, convenient SD card

posted bysluggrits on 07/27/2015

Works great! Good price.

Impression: Great deal;

0 0 0

• Awesome little copter

posted bysluggrits on 06/23/2015

I bought the black one a few weeks ago and loved it so much I had to buy another one. I got the white one this time. Handles great. Excellent for beginners to learn how to fly a quadcopter. Put the protective shroud on first and play until you get... Read more

Impression: cool;

0 0 0

• Fun and tiny light

The smallest possible USB light you can have. It's got 3 white LEDs in a row that light up when plugged into a USB port. This thing is tiny!

Impression: Cool gadget;

0 0 1

• Nice touch

These add a nice touch and are much better than the cheap plastic ones.

Impression: sleek;

0 0 0

• Nice spare parts to have

I bought these for a different model copter as spare parts. The battery works great!

Impression: Helpful ;

0 0 0

• My first quadcopter

posted bysluggrits on 05/18/2015

This is my first quadcopter. I want to get something really nice, but thought I should practice on something less expensive. This little guy really fits the bill. It's $20, so I feel comfortable practicing on it without worrying about breaking it.... Read more

Impression: tiny;

0 0 0

• Great little 405nm LD

posted bysluggrits on 05/15/2015

I work in the LED industry, so having a 405nm laser diode to use as a pump to check phosphors, LED integrity, etc comes in super handy. And you can't beat the $5 price!

Impression: handy;

0 0 0

• Beautiful green light

A very low-cost but high-quality laser pointer. Very bright and a really nice spot (round, not bar-shaped like many other LDs). I highly recommend!

Impression: Pretty;

0 0 0

• handy little magnets

They are so small it's hard to believe how strong they are. Great little product to have around for whatever you need - glue it to a stick to pick stuff up, make your own refrigerator magnets, and much much more.

Impression: Small but Strong;

1 0 0

DX Everywhere