Korkonen

26 3

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Passive infrared motion sensor

posted byKorkonen on 09/28/2015

Passive infrared motion sensor (PIR) for your electronics projects. Pros: Small and nice unit that provides you with motion sensor capabilities in a cost effective manner. Cons: Would like to have even better control over the on-time period after... Read more

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I2C interface to character LCD display

posted byKorkonen on 09/28/2015

This handy little board provides you with an I2C interface to the popular character LCD displays therefore preserving some IO-pins on your Arduino / Raspberry Pi. Easy to use and does what it is supposed to do, can not really go wrong with this... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Car angel eye for closeup photography

posted byKorkonen on 11/22/2014

Bought this 15-white-LED car angel eye with a purpose of using it as a small ring light for closeup / macro photography. The opening and dimensions seem to fit quite nicely my lens system, but as typical with (cool) white-light LEDs, the color of... Read more

Impression: handy;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice reflector for bigger LEDs

posted byKorkonen on 11/03/2014

Pros: Nice metal-plated-plastic reflector for bigger COB LEDs. I have used it with a 50W LED and it performs as expected. Note that the form is assymmetric and therefore the light pattern will be also.

Impression: Nice reflector;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good basic 16 x 2 LCD module

Pros: The product is a good basic 16 x 2 character LCD display. Great for use with your favourite microcontroller in next project. You can not really go wrong with this basic display as there is also great software support for the controller.

Impression: a very good display;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Big and powerful COB LED

Pros: This is a big and powerful COB LED. Plenty of light available from a fairly small package. Other: It is rated 50W and comes in a fairly small package. Not all the energy is converted to light and hence the LED will heat up quite a bit, so it... Read more

Impression: Big and powerful;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice COB LED with a reflector

Pros: Nice COB LED with a matching reflector (plastic with a metal coating). The LED features a backplate which is easy to fasten to a heatsink with screws and big connector for easy soldering. I like the light pattern.

Impression: Nice LED;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Decent LED with a reflector

Pros: This LED module is very bright, has good conductor leads to solder to (very easy) and has a matching reflector which is metal coated plastic. Cons: You have to be careful with the reflector not scratch or to get finger prints, otherwise a... Read more

Impression: Decent LED;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice color changing LED ball

Pros: The product is a nice color changing LED ball with diffuse white surface. The color changing effect is gentle and pleasing to the eye. Cons: The structure within the ball is not entirely uniform leading to very slight un uniformity in the is... Read more

Impression: Nice decoration;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• USB WIFI network adapter

Pros: a small size WIFI/WLAN adapter for the USB port. The product features also a decent sized antenna to help in good transmission/reception. Other: I have used this adapter with my Raspberry Pi (model B) without problem.

Impression: Nice Product;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere