DX » Community » Reviews » d1e6o's reviews

6 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Cheap earphone

posted byd1e6o on 03/25/2015

Pros: - cheap - flat cable (does not wind) Cons: - Sound quality is not so good - the volume buttons and the multi-function buttons does not work with my Galaxy S5 (SM-G900M) Others thoughts: - at the range of price you can get better earphones!

Impression: nice;

0 0 0

• Great case

posted byd1e6o on 03/15/2015

Pros: fits perfectly and protect against scratches Cons: dont proctect the bottom Other thoughts: if you buy the powerbank, buy this too! It prevent against scrathes and improves the grip

Impression: Great Case;

0 0 1

• Best Powerbank!!

posted byd1e6o on 03/02/2015

Pros: - Original Xiaomi product! I verified the - charge my smartphone very fast! (2A output) - very solid build - led indicator for battery level - took only 6h to fully charge! Cons: - scratch easily - small cable Other thoughts: - buy the case... Read more

Impression: excellent,Best Powerbank!!;

0 0 0

• Excellent headphone!

posted byd1e6o on 02/14/2015

Pros: - Cheap! - Great Quality! - Great Bass compared to the headphones at the same price range - Small package with 2 pairs of replacement eartips - Multi-function button and volume buttons works pretty good with Galaxy S5! Cons: - The mic is so... Read more

Impression: Great price,Great quality;

0 0 0

• Not 1A, its a 0.5A

posted byd1e6o on 11/03/2013

Works with any QI standard wireless charger - The description says that the output current is between 0.7A and 1A, but i removed the stick that comes with the receiving coil and the output current is just 0.5A - Charging battery is very slow its a... Read more

0 0 0

• Works well

posted byd1e6o on 10/22/2013

- Made with good hard plastic - English manuel - Works with my android tablet and smartphone via DLNA - To play music, watch videos or see the photos in gallery you need to use the default apps of the smartphone, you cant use third party music It... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere