pcvirtual

29 100

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Excellent Camera

posted bypcvirtual on 11/18/2017

Pros: Excellent definition. Cons: It has to be openen to put the memory card. The manual requires to be more specific. But in the end you can see how to install it and set it up on youtube. Other thoghts: Buy it, it worths it.

Impression: Excellent definition;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excelente estimulador

posted bypcvirtual on 09/26/2017

Son varios los que he comprado de estos y es que algunos amigo me lo han encargado. Funciona perfectamente.

Impression: Muy bueno;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent memory

posted bypcvirtual on 09/25/2017

This was a gift from Dealextreme. But I wanted to test the memory if it really was not a fake. I used H2testw, and FakeFlashTest. And the result was excellent. The memory is perfect.

Impression: great;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and Practical

posted bypcvirtual on 09/09/2017

Pros: Easy to use and practical. The massagers arrived in good shape. I requested this order on August 6th, 2017. They arrived September 5th, 2017, exactly one month, not so bad. Cons: It does not have batteries included, so it's useless. The box... Read more

Impression: Very good,Cheap;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful for what I wanted

posted bypcvirtual on 11/06/2016

Pros: I used it for several thermos of acrylic. And they lokk very good. Cons: I see no cons. The price is not expensive. But it does not include batteries if you want to see this as a cons. Other thoughts: Buy it if you need to do some art works.

Impression: Very nice product;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent look

posted bypcvirtual on 11/06/2016

Pros: The colors of the butterfly are visually attractive. Cons: No cons but maybe the price could be more accesible. Other thougths: If you want your garden to have a better look, buy it. I recommend it at 100%.

Impression: Very good;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very useful

posted bypcvirtual on 05/27/2016

Pros: These glasses are very useful when you have miopia or astigmatism. They help you see better. They look very well. Cons: No cons. Conclusion: I gave it to my brother and other to my mother. They were impressed with the results.

Impression: They help you see better;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good appearence

posted bypcvirtual on 05/27/2016

Pros: The mouse does its work. It has a very good appearence. It has a power button on top of the mouse, sometimes this is convenient when you want to do some extra clicks without consecuences. Cons: I connected the USB receiver to the back of the... Read more

Impression: great;

0 3

ViewMore Hide

• Very useful

posted bypcvirtual on 03/21/2016

Pros: Excellent massager. I´ve been buying some of them because I gave them to my family because of the good results. Cons: I see no cons. Other thoghts: I recomend it very much.

Impression: cool,perfect,Good value;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Small and bright

posted bypcvirtual on 10/26/2015

Pros: Very precise. It works perfect. It only ligth on when detects movement and it's dark but only if you put the switch on NIGHT label. Or if you want the contrary just put the switch on DAY label. Cons: I see no cons. I recommend it.

Impression: Very good,Super,Very Handy;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere