warlock1212

49 24

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Cheep Dual Edge Razor Blade

posted bywarlock1212 on 02/14/2013

I use this blades in my safety razor and thy are sharp and you can get allot of shaving out of them. Trimmed down a decent berde whit this after a month in the Swedish woods work like a charm. Ordered a 100 more :) None really extremely cheep. A good ... Read more

0 0 1

• Good USB Drive

posted bywarlock1212 on 02/14/2013

This Kingston USB Drive comes in what looks like a genuine packaged, The storage space is as stated, Tested the transfer speed at 7.53/mb writing and 12.1 reading its good. The protective cap is a nice touch so you don't get dirt in your socket. Whit ... Read more

0 0 0

• Cheep Glowsticks

posted bywarlock1212 on 02/12/2013

If you buy Glowsticks of poor quality you are in fore a bad time. Countless of time i have had Glowsticks break in my bag ore during use and you have a mess on your hand. This Glowsticks don't break atliest i haven't made them break. Comes whit a good ... Read more

0 0 0

• Cheep Zippo

posted bywarlock1212 on 02/11/2013

Seems to be a genuine zippo lighter. Comes in a nice box looks legit. The quality of the paint is awesome. The flint strikes a flame every time. After you put fuel in it off course. None really. It would have been nice if it came whit fuel but its properly ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good set of Tweezers

posted bywarlock1212 on 02/11/2013

Real sharp sett of Tweezers. Build quality seems good to. None so far. I don't now how thy will hold up in a corrosive environment maybe i will buy a second sett youst to test it, A good set of Tweezers are always handy. I have thes in my medic bag and ... Read more

0 0 0

• Useful

posted bywarlock1212 on 02/07/2013

Useful boxes to organize your rechargeable batteries they tend to dispersal alto no more. The locking mechanism is strong and good. Color coded boxes is useful to. Fits AA and AAA batteries. 2.4 dollars fore 3 small boxes seems a lot from Deal Extreme.... Read more

0 0 0

• Good Hot Glue

This hot glue is good. Its much longer then regular hot glue but whit a set of pliers you can cut it to a more manageable length. The 10-11 mm is properly not true its more 9 mm. But it's not a big problem my glue gun feeds this whit no problem. Maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• Useful

The radio works fine and the light is ok. I can synchronize almost all FM station and the sound is good, according with the size of the device. Can be charged whit regular DC charger to. Don't think the sun is strong enough in Sweden to recharge the battery ... Read more

0 0 3

• OK tool set

This is a OK watch repair tool kit. All tools they say is in it are but they are not of the best quality. It's handy to have all this small tools in a nice little bag fore organization. As i mentioned earlier the quality is not vary good one of the small ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good Hammock

posted bywarlock1212 on 02/06/2013

This hammock seems vary strong. The fabric stand up against moist. It will properly don't rot. The hammock is light to good fore traveling. In the summer it's vary good ventilated. No real cons. I like this net type hammock allot more then the ones of ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections