Svendrianus

9 203

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Cheap, but works as intended

posted bySvendrianus on 04/06/2018

This is the second one I bought. Ideal to put in your tv so the HDMI-cables can just hang down instead of hang with a bend. Better for your cables. Cons: Plugging it into the back of the tv took a bit of power. Also plugging in the HDMI-cable took... Read more

Impression: Useful,Better for cable;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very powerful magnets!

posted bySvendrianus on 04/06/2018

I bought these to replace the cadans-sensor on my mountainbike (which I lost). The sensor is around 30$, but one of these magnets does exactly the same, and for a fraction of the price. The magnets are incredibly powerful. They are shipped, in a 1... Read more

Impression: Cheap,Powerful,Multiple uses;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• A lot cheaper than an original, but just as good

posted bySvendrianus on 03/23/2018

Good quality, a lot cheaper than an original GoPro Chest bel, but just as good!

Impression: Good quality,Very good,Easy to use;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great replacement for original GoPro batteries

I purchased one of these to try it out (since it was about 5 times cheaper than an original GoPro battery). But since it has a higher capacity than an original, it lasts a lot longer: when mountainbiking, the original is empty after about 2 hours,... Read more

Impression: Better than original,GO PRO,Long usage;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cold white dimmable light

I purchased this to replay my dimmable 300W halogene. In terms of power usage and dimmability, it is great. But this light is not warm. It is cold, like a TL/SL light. Also it was a few millimeters too big to put in my R7S-fitting easily. It took... Read more

Impression: Dimmable,too big,not warm;

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very firm bumper case, however a bit to firm/big to easily put the phone in your pocket

Pros: Very firm bumper case Cons: Since it is so firm, it is quite big, so your phone (in the case) becomes a little big too big to put in your pocket.

Impression: Firm;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• Firm case, swiping is transferred perfectly, but case lacks a way to lock your screen

Pros: swiping and typing went better than expected Cons: There is no button on the side of the case to lock the screen, so the phone stays unlocked, with the risk that touching/swiping will open/close/type in apps etc... Entering the phone into it... Read more

Impression: Not lockable,easy swiping/typing;

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• Firm, stable monopod

Pros: Good grip, and GoPro attached firmly, so it won't tilt or tremble, resulting in steady video. Cons: I would have preferred the arm to be longer

Impression: monopod;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap, but works as intendend

Pros: Does what it needs to do: use it to put the HDMI from my laptop and display it via a VGA-cable to my monitor at work. Cons: Turns a little hot, but after using it daily for the last 3 months, no issues!

Impression: perfect,very useful,functional;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere