Coqisimo

4 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • They are fantastic!

posted byCoqisimo on 09/30/2013

This are colored strings for classicals guitar!!!!, i was searching it in a lot of places and music houses, i asked a lot of people and in a lot of local web pages that sells thiis class of products but i couldnt find them in any place, but i found them ... Read more

0 0

• Great glasses!

They are really good glasses, the colour of the polarized is really awesome and strong and it doesn't affect your vision, the matterials are really good and they seem to be very strong, they come in a protective case wich is very important and they come ... Read more

0 0

• Great product

Very hard matterials, high level details, no sharpen borders, really good product made with very high resistant materials. I didn't found any cons. You can use it in very different ways, in my case i used it as a cell-phone strap, and my girlfriend uses ... Read more

0 0

• Excelent

posted byCoqisimo on 01/23/2013

Cheap Easy to connect (i have a blackberry phone, wich is usually difficult to connect trought bluethoot). Good quality Good sound (even in high volume). Good materials very confortable, and tiny to carry. Is very usefull, i really recommend this product,... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections