DX » Community » Reviews » jbdelepper's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good battery for a decent price

posted byjbdelepper on 05/07/2013

It works like an orginial battery. Charges immediately and holds juice for about 2 hours, when in use. Just like the original one It does not fit perfectly, but after pushing it in it works. Further no cons, just put the security on so it doesn't come ... Read more

1 0

• better than expected!

posted byjbdelepper on 02/22/2013

Great look and size for a watch. Can be easily worn with a suit. The small second and hour work as well, which is better than expected. Power reserve is enough to get you trough the night Second and Small Second are not aligned properly. They do not run ... Read more

0 0

• Good for iPhone, not for iPad

posted byjbdelepper on 02/20/2013

It works perfectly on the iPhone and is way cheaper than the original ones. The cable looks decent and the connector fits perfectly Like the description says: for iPhone. This does not work great on an iPad. Charging is slow and when using the iPad is ... Read more

0 0

• Finally one that actually works!

I had a few usb chargers (12v) before but none of them were compatible with iPhone. This one is! It works perfectly. Because of the small design it is a great looking and functionally piece of electronics. No control light in it, so you have to make sure ... Read more

0 0

• Great value for money

It fits my iPhone 4 perfectly. It can both be mounted to my windshield and my dasboard. That gives it extra options. Look and feel is good and it seems decently built. One cannot mount it to the vent. That was kinda what I hoped for, but the dashboard ... Read more

2 0

• Great value for money

posted byjbdelepper on 01/30/2013

Great look due to the open case and back. Works perfectly. Good size: 42mm clock and 22 mm leather strap, which is a good size to replace later. (If you want to show of you can. People will ask you where you got it and "Wow, that must be expensive&... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections