DX » Community » Reviews » viniweigand's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Worth what you pay for

posted byviniweigand on 01/10/2014

Simple to use, with only 2 adjustment knobs and 2 without much use, but watch you do have a more uniform pattern. By having the front glass has a sleek, stylish appearance. Is the rubber strap with enough to fit in people with lean and fat fist drilling.... Read more

0 0 0

• Simple and good

posted byviniweigand on 11/02/2013

Device is light and very simple to use. Besides the in-built microphone even comes with another to set and keep your hands free Device only charges the battery if on and could have a little more internal memory so you would not need to remove all the ... Read more

0 0 0

• Worth what you pay

posted byviniweigand on 07/28/2013

The cover is very light, made ??of good material, does not leave the phone bigger than it originally is. The cover fits perfectly on the device without leaving gaps or run the risk of breaking because it is too tight Despite being made ??of good material,... Read more

0 0 0

• Good but could be improved

posted byviniweigand on 07/21/2013

Material is apparently tough. Covers the cell well and protects the delicate parts. But being made ??of two different materials, I believe that what is used to join the pieces do not stick enough. By having a hole in the back, you may gather dust and ... Read more

0 0 0

• Better then I expected

posted byviniweigand on 01/20/2013

The suction system is phenomenal, the best I have ever seen. This is the fourth different that I have, and so far, is the best. Locks despite being plastic, also appear to be resistant. The locking system for arms is not in one place for easy access when ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections