ricardopd

6 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • This is really convenient

posted byricardopd on 04/14/2014

This is really convenient. it makes the reading much more confertable, specially if your reading lay down. it's very cheap and light. you can keep it anywhere I really didn't liked the color, there should be more options of color, or at least just black ... Read more

0 0 0

• This is a really good phone

posted byricardopd on 04/14/2014

This ear phone is more than i expected. the sound is great. it doesn't look cheap. it's not heavy, so you don't get tired using it. i am using then about 6 months and still works perfectilly. it comes with a little bag to hold the phones it doesn't have ... Read more

0 0 0

• It's really cheap but sounds great

posted byricardopd on 09/03/2013

It is a very cheap tambourines but have a really good sound. The sound is lound and clear, perfect to play along with acoustic guitar when you play for your self or just for fun with friend It's a little small, so with you a big hand, like me, it will ... Read more

0 0 0

• I loved it

It's a very pretty capo. the price is very good and the product doesn't look cheap at all. I have seen more expensive capos that wasn't as good as this one. It realy press the strings of the guitar but it's not hard to set it on the instrument...realy ... Read more

0 0 0

• Maybe the best shop i ever had in DX

It was a really surprise for me. I didn't expected a product with this quallity. It's a very cheap watch that doesn't look cheap at all. I am using it about 7 months every and still works perfectilly, it is very resistence. the watch never delay or advance ... Read more

0 0 0

• It's not a excellent product but stil worth it

It's a very cheap earphone. It isolates very well the external noises. The sound is very loud. it comes with 3 sizes of ear buds. ear buds of others earphones fits in this one too. The sound it's excellent, but it's very good for the price. The bass of ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections