DX » Community » Reviews » DLSSbelgium's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • awesome little gadget,perfect for mixing on the go

posted byDLSSbelgium on 07/18/2011

great little gadget comparable to the belkin rockstar, but at a fraction of the cost and without the hardwired cable. this is great for watching movies with multiple people on a train ride or other trip without disturbing other passengers, or mixing with ... Read more

0 0

• great card for HD video cams

posted byDLSSbelgium on 07/18/2011

i've been using this card with my kodak zx3 to film, and it has worked great so far, without any dropped frames etc, read and write speeds are great, and most importantly the card doesn't get corrupted something that couldn't be said of my previous extrememory ... Read more

0 0

• low price great sound quality

posted byDLSSbelgium on 10/22/2009

these are not only cheap but great quality aswell :) they'll take some abuse andi'd say they're at least comparable to jvc's gumy air earbuds , if not better, at a 5th of the price. also they isolate the sound well so you wont have to turn your volume ... Read more

0 0

• low price great sound quality

posted byDLSSbelgium on 10/22/2009

these are not only cheap but great quality aswell :) they'll take some abuse andi'd say they're at least comparable to jvc's gumy air earbuds , if not better, at a 5th of the price. also they isolate the sound well so you wont have to turn your volume ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections