mayden4

19 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • White Light Video Lamp

posted bymayden4 on 01/18/2014

Light weight - also great light for Photo closeups. Lightweight and compact. There are no problems with transportation. Not bright enough for outdoors (though good enough to light people standing upto 12 feet away) - The white diffuser is kind of useless,... Read more

0 0

• Very good

It has all the benefits a green laser can give you. I wanted to buy one of thesea long time ago and you can find them here for trice the price you pay on dx.com. really powerful laser that reaches the stars. you can easily point the stars and identify ... Read more

0 0

• UV Lens Filter for SLR/DSLR Cameras (62mm)

Works great to protect lenses from scratches and dust. Doesn't effect pictures at all. Nice and cheap so it doesn't matter if you scratch it up; just buy a new one! Works well with the stock lens cap. Made of aluminum and seems pretty rugged, the lens ... Read more

0 0

• Good

Great quality product! Excellent and safe toy for your child! can be used as a night light for a child. most importantly it is safe! Personally played for about two hours, it's a real Tesla transformer! try moving the fluorescent lamp is off to a running ... Read more

0 0

• 3~9*50 GD Zooming Reflex

posted bymayden4 on 06/10/2013

It is very cheap. It is easy obtaining a good accuracy score with it. Great for airgun hunting. Features a variable ilumination "rangefinder" (similar to mildot) reticle, shines in red or green color. Not better quality, simply cheap. With rangefinder ... Read more

0 0

• 22mm x 3mm Piezo Buzzers - Black (DC 9V / 5-Pack)

posted bymayden4 on 05/17/2013

As said above these are cheap, you get five of them for the price of peanuts, and they're great if you need any sort of audible alarm or similar. Perhaps for temperature, humidity, motor stall or any other time you might encounter an event you want to ... Read more

0 0

• Ergonomic Outdoor Sports Short Plush Fabric Mask - Black

the quality is excellent, does not cause irritation to the skin, great for winter sports. Parcel was about 24-28 days (too lazy to count) You can simply replace worn scarf, and it is much more convenient. Virtually no drawbacks, the right does not quite ... Read more

0 0

• Gun Rail Mount (22mm)

I must have bought a dozen of these things at least. You can pay big bucks in the USA for rails from alot of company's or use these and your imagination. I have mounted lights,lasers and scopes on many firearms with this item. On keltecs-hk mp5's-m4's-... Read more

0 0

• Tactical Outdoor War Game UV400 Protection Goggles - Black + Yellow

It's light, comfortable with bright lenses. The last is very useful for me since I don't use them for skiing but for biking. Maybe in the snow that brightness will be a problem. Mind you that they do work perfectly as sunglasses (I could look directly ... Read more

0 0

• Premium ND8 Camera Lens Filter (58mm)

posted bymayden4 on 03/20/2013

Cheaper than brand name competition. Stackable ring. Solid construction. Even coverage. Good item for beginners to have in lens kit. Hue shift towards purple is quite significant. Stacking multiple filters exacerbates the issue. I'd not recommend using ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections