0xFBi

6 6

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • A clock for Arduino os RaspberryPI

posted by0xFBi on 05/10/2013

The board is very simple but with some good choices: the battery is not soldered but in a battery socket and the chip is on a socket too. The working chip is well documented in the productor site. The PCB is good, fiberglass based and with 4 holes... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• 8 relays at a good price

posted by0xFBi on 05/10/2013

Good quality PCB carries 8 relays, the contact tracks are thick to carry 10 Amps without burn. The relays are driven by optocouplers so to have good insulation between the logical unit from power unit. A jumper permits to bypass the optocoupler 1... Read more

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good to connect TTL serial with modern PCs

posted by0xFBi on 03/02/2013

Very useful object with a small price. Components and soldering are good. Is is based on a well known chip. It can connect to 3.3V and 5V level. The board I received is quite different from the photo. I would prefer to have more information about... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very complete Arduino board at a small price

Seems to be original. Good quality, good packaging. Very useful board better than smaller Arduino Uno. I suggest to go to www.arduino.cc official site to know everything about the board and to download the development tool. A very small price for... Read more

1 1

ViewMore Hide

• High quality well known temperature sensor

High accuracy sensor, very simple to use from Arduino boards. You can connect more sensors in the same line together with other OneWire chips (A/D, D/A, digital IO etc) creating a sensor network. Nothing to say. Using OneWire, DallasTemperature in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good product

posted by0xFBi on 03/01/2013

Cheap, good build quality, package protects long pins during transport. Components and soldering are good. It works perfectly with my Arduino Mega 2650, all the Arduino Ethernet library are working. The LEDs are the same of the original Arduino to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere