Kizontije

23 10

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice 7" tablet cover

posted byKizontije on 12/11/2015

Pros: It's nice, gentle on the tablet and enough hard not to be broken. Looks nice and holds tablet properly and securely when closed. It can hold up to 19.7cm by 12cm tablet. Cons: It came with some kind of scratches around the holes, on the back... Read more

Impression: Looks good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice plastic box

posted byKizontije on 06/09/2015

Pros: very nice product, very useful, quite sturdy. Could be connected with other boxes in line for more order in your place. Cons: the one and only thing which worries me is the number of openings and closings of the boxes, they seem very thin in... Read more

Impression: cool,Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bad CPL filter for Canon 100-400 IS USM

posted byKizontije on 05/10/2015

After several months of occassional usage with Canon 100-400 IS USM lens, finally realized that this filter is not suitable for this lens. It makes such image deformations that image is useless. Please find attached photos with and without this of... Read more

Impression: Very, Dissapointed, bad image quality;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Easy to use flash unit, efficient and robust

posted byKizontije on 10/23/2014

I got it last week in an almost broken in half carton box, opened package horrified and wondering how broken is contents, but everything in it was safe and unbroken, luckily. This is not TTL flash and for that price you can't expect such function... Read more

Impression: useful,Robust , efficient;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and affordable Micro 5pin to USB Female OTG Data Cable - Black

posted byKizontije on 02/01/2014

I waited this cable to try to connect Sony Experia to my Canon 40d in order to remotely control it with some of the programs. Unfortunately, tried a few free programs for Canon 40d with no success in establishing a link between the phone and But I... Read more

3 1

ViewMore Hide

• Nice plastic bell with aluminium cap

Nothing much to say about this lovely product - it is beautiful, nice fits on the bicycle and is quite loud with nice, bell sound (as a listener, you have no idea that it is in fact, mostly prlastic device), which is needed for a bell on this in -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Versatile card reader, cheap made

posted byKizontije on 05/10/2015

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: It quite cheap, yet many cards can read. But, I can tell following, from using these kinds of cards: CF, xD and SD that sometimes gudes do not guide cards I is... Read more

Impression: dissapointed at end;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Affordable and quality screen protectors for your camera

Nicely wrapped, nicely arrived. They also have protective foil which can be removed any time. I removed on the small protector almost immediately after sticking it on LCD, but foil remained on the big one until few days ago!! So i kept protected I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Incredible cheap and yet useful accessory for your camera!!

I am so delightfull for having and using this small and so powerfull accessory that it's beyond my words. I hope I can share my thrill with you. I had a Canon 40d for a few years until last month. I bought a yongnuo's wire remote shutter for it no... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Well produced cheap parts for my camera/lens

Very cheap and affordable, yet good quality of these two plastic parts for my camera and lens. Although I do not use camera body cap on my camera so often, since the lens is always on my camera, I carry it in my bag just for any case. I tested it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere