Elfugi

10 3

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • EXCELENTE

posted byElfugi on 05/24/2013

AMAZING LIGTH! i just bougth 4 more to give for christamas to my brothers, and people i care! really usefull and very good price! it really looks expensive! nice materials! and good light! i just bougth special batteries.... http://dx.com/p/ultra-fire-... Read more

0 0 0

• GOOD product!could be better quality

posted byElfugi on 05/17/2013

they seam really good! they are REALLLLY SMALL! watch out the size... i didn´t think they where that small... they do work, they send good light! i bougth two, and one of them is very hard the button to turn it on and off, also for de modes, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• good product! good price...

posted byElfugi on 05/17/2013

It does work, it is a good price compared with the other brands at others electronics shops. It is goo that you have a space to incline your tablet to adjust it to your sight. Its plastic, cheap plastic, hope it does work and last for a big trip! a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great product! good price!

posted byElfugi on 05/15/2013

it is a very good prodcut ,nice quality, i tougth they where going to look cheep but they don´t... good material! exactly at shown on the pic! none at the moment... lets see if with the use they can get scratched or something but i don´t think ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice quality, easy to use!

posted byElfugi on 04/17/2013

It does work perfect, it dont look cheap, i have a better one but i dont like to use it because you waste like a min to put it together, with this one in less than 3 sec you have it! MAYBEE that is a little bit to hard, but i thing that its ok because ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good quality product

Its a fashion and REALLY diferent watch, makes you feel like in a futurist movie!! its a great quality materials watch with a VERY CHEAP bracalet but you can change it! i REAALY coulntd chance the hour!! i tryed several times but i dint know how to do ... Read more

0 0 0

• Excelent flashlight, good ligth, nice quality

Is a really grat lamp, brigth, and compact, it fits very good in his case! and its worth the price! i have it for emergency use at my side bed table! i dont find any cons... maybeee if the case had a belt holder to use it on camping!!! insted of the iron ... Read more

1 0 0

• It look nice, it does work! good product at great price!

posted byElfugi on 04/12/2013

It looks great, i give it to my wife and she like it! she use it daily and it works! the materials are Really good quality! I does work as any other 2.0 USB! i thing that the mayor cons is that you can find it a little bit cheaper in other sites!! (amazon)... Read more

0 0 2

• It look nice, it does work! good product at great price!

It does illuminate really good! it does have the 3 or 4 functions it say and it fit OK in the two hats i have try it! the material look just OK! The button to turn it on and off is REALLY cheap... you do have to look for it and its really small and hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good/Fun product grat material qualitites!

Good material, good quality, great price! you can have it on your office, house, or any other place! i do recomnd it for a gift or for yourself! i think it may scratch a little my iphone, cause the place at the bottom dosnt have any protection to recive ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections