DX » Community » Reviews » andreamattioni's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • i have not receved the product

posted byandreamattioni on 09/29/2014

i love it, i have see the item off my friend. but when i ordered it never comes to me :( i'm very sad about it, i waited 4 month. But the great DX give me all the money back! Great site!

Impression: i have not receved it;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• it works perfect

pros: great quality of the product! i have compare the laser termometer with a tradiciotnal termometer and it works great! it's a fantastic product! i think i will buy another one! cons: none

Impression: Cool product;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• i love it on my iphone5

pro: it fit perfect on my iphone 5, great color quality! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- cons: none

Impression: cool;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• hard to working

pros: very very cheap product cons: the instruction is very less, you gent the manual of the adaptor. but you don't get any software/driver installation manual. no driver will come with the display. no link to download the driver.

Impression: Cheap;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• it works perfect!

pros: it's the same of adafruit! it works great! absolute fantastic. i'm using it with rasbian (debian base) and the installi process is very simple. you must download it fron the adafruit web site.

Impression: Fantastic;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• works perfect

pros: the quality of the product is very good. the product works good and have a small size.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• it works perfect!!!

Pros: it's fantastic, it solves a lot of problems for detecting wrong alimentators. it's a cheap way to control it evrytings works good.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• good heat sink for raspberry pi

posted byandreamattioni on 08/25/2014

very good material quality. I did not see any improvement with the cpu temperature in my Raspberry PI. It was exacally the same without the heatsinks. I put 2 heatsinks on the 2 chips on the mainboard. There is an other model in a silver colour in... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great light!

posted byandreamattioni on 04/23/2014

Very powerful light beam. Light, but with a sturdy feeling. Made of metal, seems to be aluminum, the finish is professional. The design is so simple that makes it almost fool proof. The on/off switch has a good feeling to it. -great light -last 1... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great product!

posted byandreamattioni on 04/23/2014

Well suited for military simulators. On the real weapons are not used, but I think that will withstand the load. Very easy to install, well made ??that the nuts in order that they could be to twist arms. This is really good and very useful rings.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere