palszabo

21 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good color

posted bypalszabo on 01/23/2017

I love the color of the product. Actually the functionality is the same like the others, 1A, so not a quick charger, but in the car it's enough for me. It's easy to find, the cable is not tangle. I don't know why we got the comb, but it become to... Read more

Impression: works;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good replacement

My original battery has capacity issues (fully charged keeps only 1 day instead of the first times 2 days), so I wanted a new battery, and I kept the original as a "backup power bank". This item has no hologram on it, but otherways it's totally 1... Read more

Impression: works;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works well

There is no big suprise, it's working as it's expected. The price is good, the quality is fine. Recommended.

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Lovely toy

posted bypalszabo on 12/14/2016

Pros: It's a lovely toy. I bought for my children, they love it. I've bought this earlier, and it's so cheap that almost cheaper to buy a new one than buy batteries in the shop. Very useful in the car (especially during the winter), we don't need... Read more

Impression: good;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works fine

posted bypalszabo on 02/23/2016

Pros: It's quite bright. Can turn on only one head's light (2 LED), so you can decrease the light. The heads are fully flexible. Works without batteries too, only from USB. Cons: It would be great if it can charge the rechargable batteries from I... Read more

Impression: quite bright;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works fine

posted bypalszabo on 01/28/2016

Pros: Works fine, easy to use, shine enough. My children like it very much. (Batteries are also included.) Cons: I can't say anything bad. :)

Impression: good,Very good,Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It's really 2A?

posted bypalszabo on 10/29/2015

The charger works well, but I have two notes. - The first is that I don't know that my phone does not support the 2A or this charger can't produce it, but the 2100mA battery is charged for almost 2 hours from 7% to 95% (with turned on but not used... Read more

Impression: Funcional;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Same as I have before

posted bypalszabo on 05/18/2015

I got the same with my phone, and it takes only 3 months. The build quality is not so good, the pins are moving a bit, need to find the correct angle to put it in the socket. But it's cheap enough, and now I have two of them, and it's doubles the... Read more

Impression: short lifetime;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Strong enough

I use it on a motorbike, half-behind screen, and it can hold a camera stable over 120 km/h. The only trick is that fixing the screw need a lot of power in your hand. It's a bit hard, but I think it is a good compromise for this price, because we a... Read more

Impression: Stable,camara;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Less transparent

A bit less transparent like in the picture, but the color is the same (I bought a green one). The quality is good enought, however the panties are not so comfortable, but this dress is not for wearing for a long time. :)

Impression: sexy;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere