palszabo

27 150

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Works well

posted bypalszabo on 03/06/2018

I use it in a dashcam (without the adapter), works well without any problem or delay. Nothing special.

Impression: good;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Looks so good :)

I like them, large enough, with great texture and good quality. The only weakness is the very small hole for the hook, sometimes it's locked in strange position... I can recommend.

Impression: big;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• One pearl felt down immediately

The glue is not enough strong under the pearl, from one of the earings felt down in the very first minute of use. After it I've checked the other two, and it was so easy to remove them. With some glue I've fixed them, but I think it not the normal... Read more

Impression: Pretty,weak;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality

The braclet is strong enough, won't fell down, but a bit large, so it will move a lot when your hand is thin. I like the shiny color, I hope it will remains for a while.

Impression: Shiny;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice roses :)

posted bypalszabo on 01/18/2018

Temporary roses and kisses. What do you want more? :) Unfortunately the package was damaged a bit, one corner of the sheet was creased.

Impression: nice;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fits perfectly

posted bypalszabo on 01/18/2018

I ordered for iPhone SE. Fits perfectly. Hard to remove. Not too slippery, the design is nice.

Impression: Fits perfectly;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good color

posted bypalszabo on 01/23/2017

I love the color of the product. Actually the functionality is the same like the others, 1A, so not a quick charger, but in the car it's enough for me. It's easy to find, the cable is not tangle. I don't know why we got the comb, but it become to... Read more

Impression: works;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good replacement

My original battery has capacity issues (fully charged keeps only 1 day instead of the first times 2 days), so I wanted a new battery, and I kept the original as a "backup power bank". This item has no hologram on it, but otherways it's totally 1... Read more

Impression: works;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works well

There is no big suprise, it's working as it's expected. The price is good, the quality is fine. Recommended.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Lovely toy

posted bypalszabo on 12/14/2016

Pros: It's a lovely toy. I bought for my children, they love it. I've bought this earlier, and it's so cheap that almost cheaper to buy a new one than buy batteries in the shop. Very useful in the car (especially during the winter), we don't need... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere