DX » Community » Reviews » mahszamanda's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice ornament ! – Cute Cake Towel

posted bymahszamanda on 03/17/2013

Is a nice ornament. Is very beautiful and a product very elaborate. The towel is big ( about 30 cm x 30 cm ) and very beautifully crafted to use the ornament as well as for personal use. - É um ótimo enfeite. Muito bonito e muito bem elaborado.... Read more

0 0

• Nice design and style.

posted bymahszamanda on 03/13/2013

Is a really nice design and style this cup, inside looks like a diamond and the blue light is very bright (Slow strobe , Fast strobe and Steady on ) giving a different appearance.. However it is a lille small (about 11 cm), but you don't will buy it for ... Read more

LED Cup .

1 0

• Nice HandCuffs.

Really nice product , is a very small price and good material . The wool around help don't hurt your hand , giving more comfort and fun . Opens with the keys and a small bottom on the side ( very easy to open ) , all the mechanics works , less than USD ... Read more

0 0

• Fun Solar Spider.

Very nice and funny solar spider, when you put in the sun, the spider begins shake fastly and when you remove the sun, immediately stop . Is much fun, besides the spider seems that is true. If you want disassemble the spider for see the circuit, is very ... Read more

1 0

• Nice Spider-Man Doll !

posted bymahszamanda on 02/26/2013

Is a great gift for children. My little cousin is loved it, wherever he goes he'll take that Spider Man doll together. The price is very small and the dimensions is good (about 23 cm x 6 cm x 25 cm). Also, the material is very quality ( Material: Quality ... Read more

0 0

• Entertaining and beautiful turtle !

Is a entertaining product with the different functions of colors and music. Has four soothing light color options: Blue, green, red and amber . The LED illuminates all room and let very beautiful with stars and moon. - É muito interessante com suas ... Read more

0 0

• Wonderfull LED Heart !

It's a great and beautiful gift. Even being a little small (about 10cm), in the dark illuminates all room. Has seven colors: pink, red, green, blue, yellow, orange and purple. - É um ótimo item para dar de presente. Mesmo sendo pequeno (cerca ... Read more

Heart .

1 0

• So cute pink lampshade.

posted bymahszamanda on 02/11/2013

I was looking for a gift one year for my girlfriend, when i saw this lampshade with the number one. I bought at the same time, is very different and had never found anything like it. Is a very nice cute gift for the one year dating or one year baby birthday.... Read more

0 0

• Great gift for children .

Is really a great gift for children, my little cousin of two years loved, he was impressed with how the egg has turned into a dinosaur. This item is a very good for the children's entertainment. This material is a litte fragile and sometimes broken before ... Read more

2 1

• Nice cute gift.

It's a nice cute gift. My girlfriend loved! Even off is very beautifull and have seven different led colors. Cute gift for frieds, birthdays, valentine days, etc. Besides, has the good dimensions (7.5 cm x 7.0 cm x 4.2 cm) is pretty cool as garnish in ... Read more

Night Lamp .

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections