Sergio147

8 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Should have the same model for kids

posted bySergio147 on 11/12/2014

It works fine and the glasses really stay clear. It does however leak sometimes. Especially when I do the breastcrawl its leaking on the left side with me since i shake my head to get air. Very good material, anti-fog works well. Silicone gasket and strap ... Read more

Impression: Submit your impression;

0 0 0

• Great battery pack

posted bySergio147 on 11/11/2013

This is very cheap.Very good price. In my country I have to pay about 2$ or even more for single battery. Well packed - the batteries are separated so they can not short each other.They've been working great so far, with no complaints to date. They deliver ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good for the price

posted bySergio147 on 09/03/2013

If you don't want to spend a lot of money y a stereo it is ok... It's a good product and it works perfectly...You can listen your music only with this fm transmissor.very easy to use > the remote is very small and thin so good point while driving &... Read more

0 0 1

• nice data and micro usb charging cable

posted bySergio147 on 09/03/2013

this cable is really cheap and does what he should do. And this without any problems or surprises.Overall it feels solid and good quality. The cable is not too thin and seems to be durable. didn't found them yet... Tested with Nokia c5 and samsung galaxy ... Read more

0 0 0

• Awesome cable. works great!

posted bySergio147 on 07/26/2013

I was looking for a cable with Micro-B for my Samsung Galaxy mini2. This was the cheapiest I could find. So I gave it a try and ordered two of them. I'm happy to say that they work fine. Now I can charge my phone at work and in my car and never have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• great quality

posted bySergio147 on 04/04/2013

Pros: I'm using the battery for 2 weeks and the truth is that it works so much more than other cheaper batteries, reaches the level of one original and nothing else matters. The price is reasonable and the quality exceeds what I expected. This is a real ... Read more

0 0 0

• really worth it

posted bySergio147 on 03/16/2013

Super cheap very small and cool design once you know how it works is very cool, it looks cool when is pluged in the lighter in the night. You can plug a pen-drive. Easy way to play mp3, even in my old car. Holding PLAY button starts random (shuffle) mode,... Read more

0 0 0

• Best value

posted bySergio147 on 02/27/2013

Easy to use, really worth it. good product.It is an excellent product. Is the FM transmitter with better cost and benefit of DealExtreme. Works perfectly, and you can select any radio station.IR remote controller is good to have. Tested with SD card and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections