PolarFC

5 3

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Inexpensive USB 3.0 Hub

posted byPolarFC on 04/30/2014

This is the least expensive usb 3.0 4 port hub so I bought it. It works with everything except portable bus powered hard drives. You need to buy and use a/c power adapter to run drives. The only thing needed is an a/c power adapter that did not come with ... Read more

0 0 0

• All Battery Types Charger

posted byPolarFC on 04/09/2014

Finally, a battery charger for all types of batteries, Li on, nimh and nicad. No need for individual charger for each type of battery. Also, multiple sizes of batteries will fit. Very decent price for this multiple purpose charger. The charger has a switch ... Read more

0 0 1

• Great USB 3.0 Hub for the Price

posted byPolarFC on 03/27/2014

Finally, a decent price for a four port usb 3.0 hub. It seems to work, at least, faster than a usb 2.0 hub. All the new devices needs a faster hub for transferring info. My portable hard drive acts up with this hub without a power adapter. Maybe, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• It Works, Great Price

posted byPolarFC on 03/27/2014

It works great. I can identify which wire is the hot one. I was pleasantly surprised that such a cheap price unit works as advertised. Not like some other cheap ones that fails. Only lights when power is near, no audio with it like my other detectors.... Read more

0 0 0

• Bright Light + Charger + Batteries

posted byPolarFC on 02/05/2013

Bright light, not really 1000 lumens, the package says 350 lumens on the side. Especially nice that it includes two 2400 mAh batteries and the charger. I needed a bright light for working without one more hand to hold a flashlight. Bright but not really ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections