bls123

8 7

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Best Flashlight I Ever Bought

posted bybls123 on 01/17/2014

One of the least expensive flashlights, very bright and small and light weight. Although this is my first LED flashlight (other than tiny 1 cell AAA ones with a regular white LED) I don't believe it can be beat, especially for the price. My son has a ... Read more

0 0 0

• OK LED for garden Lighting

posted bybls123 on 08/10/2013

Bought some these and some of 51372 to see which I preferred for replacing the incandescent lamps used in my garden lights. Both are excellent for this use, but I preferred the 51372 as they are slightly brighter and appear more white. Much more efficient ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great LED for garden Lighting

Bought some these and some of 191356 to see which I preferred for replacing the incandescent lamps used in my garden lights. Both are excellent for this use, but I preferred these as they are slightly brighter and appear more white. Much more efficient ... Read more

0 0 0

• Excellant Connector

Perfect for my use which was to have 2 nice molded connectors, each on a short cable for powering projects where using one of these worked out better than using a circuit board mounted connector. Much neater and provides a more reliable wire to socket ... Read more

0 0 0

• Best Driver I've found

posted bybls123 on 08/09/2013

Small, lightweight and easy to modify for just about any use. Has very good current regulation that only varies 5-10ma at most over the total operating range. The units single resistor that sets the current level is easy to change. Input has a bridge ... Read more

0 0 5

• Best Driver I've found

Small, lightweight and easy to modify for just about any use. Has very good current regulation that only varies 5-10ma at most over the total operating range. The units single resistor that sets the current level is easy to change. Input has a bridge ... Read more

0 0 2

• Best Driver I've found

0 0 0

• Every experimenter should keep a few handy for when 12V is needed.

posted bybls123 on 06/22/2013

Low Cost, small, light weight, efficient and provides a regulated well filtered 12VDC output regardless of the load up to 1A. A perfect replacement for older transformer type wall worts that provide an unregulated, often dangerously high, voltage when ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections