okselfris

9 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • looks just as advertised

posted byokselfris on 03/23/2013

Fine value for money, covers a nice part of the bust. Looks very much like advertized. Good product. Straightforward design. Makes for a grand appearance if worn with a nice black, blue, brown or green dress. The necklace won't last forever, but it doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• Wonderful set, GREAT for learning to apply heavy make up

Nice selection of brushes, from quite small to quite large, each brush has its own use and works very well without shedding too much hair. Very soft and natural feel. Comes with a nice sleeve to keep everything in as advertised in the picture. If handled ... Read more

0 0 2

• Nice and big, good corsage

Good colour, the size is nice and it looks nice on a red, blue, green, white or black background. It might come apart after several uses, it will also be tempting to animals and small children, so it should be handled with some care. Might be too big ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice, soft and sturdy

Soft and it doesn't shed hair easily even if used on slightly sticky surfaces (spirit gum). Very satisfied, would buy again. The hair has a very natural feel to it. Delivers a very nice and even cover. Maybe a little smaller than expected. Still a great ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great backup or alternative replacement for phone charging

Small, simple and good quality build. I like it very much. I keep it as a backup, to be able to charge a second battery for when I go on roadtrips (my car-charger has a tendency to lose its connection. Also very useful if the charging plug on your galaxy ... Read more

0 0 0

• Wonderful product considering the price

Very affordable, as far as I can tell it holds just as much charge as the original battery. I bought two, just to be safe. Even if it does run out or break sooner than a more expensive battery would, it's still a great product. Since smartphone batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great prop!

It looks nice, the size is good and it's delivered in a nice little pouch. It's very affordable. Even though I wouldn't use it for smoking (I'm using it for a photoshoot), I'd say it's great value for money. Relatively easy to clean. Cheap material. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good product

As far as I can tell, it's exactly the same material as the rings and studs you pay 6x more for in any other shop. I really like it, and am thinking of buying a few more rings that are hopefully a little smaller Too big to fit my lip. Pretty much suitable ... Read more

0 0 0

• A fine product for a good price

-Strong inner lining, very firm. -Looks as advertised (minus the skirt in the picture) -Great value for money, good manufacturing. Mine was delivered with a minor manufacturing error which is still pending. Otherwise a great product. Would be nice if ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections