BabaWoo

22 14

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • It looks good but I may need more practice to get it work

posted byBabaWoo on 08/03/2014

It seems to be built in a good quality with descent material. But documentation is not complete and vague at the best. Ironically SKU sticker covers the most important part of the instruction on the back of the package. It will take me much more I... Read more

Impression: It looks in a good quality;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It is good price and good quality in my use

posted byBabaWoo on 07/31/2014

It came in a nice package and looks great in there, shiny and cute. The set is easy to install to any drill and cuts through mold and plastic without effort. Immediately, I used it to do a small project. The tool set is smaller than it looks in I... Read more

Impression: I love it;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It arrived loose between head and handle

posted byBabaWoo on 08/04/2014

Pro: it looks cute little tool. I wish I could use it. Con: the head, the metal part does not stay with the handle, play and separate. I am not sure if it would do the job if I glue them together and go for a real fishing trip, since it may not be... Read more

Impression: Okay,Separated parts;

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• It died after 6 month sitting

posted byBabaWoo on 07/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: The price is good although not the best. The appearance is neat and the shape is suitable for weighing anything with a hanging point. Cons: I have not really used it 6 I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It does not perform

posted byBabaWoo on 12/25/2013

It can drive fewer LED, if you do not mind. The modules looks fine but do not perform as the site promised. I tested each every one of 5 modules, barely reach 11 volts, none of them reaches more than 11 volts, therefore can only be used to drive 4... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• It seems fine to me and I love it.

posted byBabaWoo on 12/25/2013

The size of the product is just perfect to me in conjunction to my previous order. I would expect both work well together to provide me the inner and outer wrap of my some small projects. The color is also a plus to distinguish the 2 sizes in my I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It is not the cheapest but it might be the best

posted byBabaWoo on 11/27/2013

It is easy to use, just put in the battery coming with it and select the options that you like, everything is set to go. You only need to be careful about the polarity of the battery when plug in. Its auto shut off function make the battery last I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It is just what I need

"5M Heat Shrink Tubing - White (3.5mm)" fits exactly my needs. I have a bunch of small projects to do and almost use up the one I bought earlier. This one perfectly fits the size of my projects. Not that I am aware of. I probably return... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not perfect

It is very easy to use, plug in and play. It displays quickly the condition of any device of computer on board. It can be used on PCI and ISA interfaces. Widely compatible, even very very old ancient mother-board. You can beat the price, I for the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It is actually a gill net

It is very compatible, fits into almost any clothing pocket and light weight. Do not know yet I may have to return for a new review. We need an additional line/rope to use it. It may be useful for releasing from a boat into quiet water. However, I... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere