DX » Community » Reviews » Oiledspeggs's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Everyone should have these

posted byOiledspeggs on 03/19/2013

These are good quality syringes, work very good for their purpose They come individually wrapped and seem to be sealed as sterile syringes Work well for many things around the household, I use mine to refill ecig cartridges with glycerin and flavors and ... Read more

0 0 0

• I am become Bear Grylls, destroyer of worlds

posted byOiledspeggs on 03/17/2013

This is a very good firesteel! I was very impressed when it came. Very thick bar, very solid feeling, it feels like I paid four times as much for this. I keep it in my kit whenever I go out and tested it the other day on a camping trip, even with slightly ... Read more

0 0 0

• Minty!

These give good thick vapor and taste minty; these take a long time to soak into your vaporizer. Liquid needs time to soak into ecig before it starts to taste like that cartridge and these take a while, maybe almost through one cartridge to 'prep' your ... Read more

0 0 0

• Fruity taste

This product has a pretty nice taste to it, it tastes a littleeeee cheap but the blackberry is definitely present and it gives very nice thick smoke. These cartridges are also good for refilling, I buy glycerin from Walgreens and put it in here and they ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very good item, buy it

Very good ecig, mine's still going strong and I use it frequently, probably will not work after many months of use but I see no sign of it stop working any time soon, I think this is the best one here on DX for this price, it works very well and puts ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections