spiralciric

123 71

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very good value

posted byspiralciric on 03/20/2017

Microfiber for the price - its a bargain. Any microfiber is great for cleaning car interior or inside the house and this one is just like the more expensive ones at the local stores.

Impression: Very good value;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Adds a little light in the room

It is what it stands for, a cheap tiny lamp. It is fine in pitch dark, when you just need a bit of light to see something.

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good with arduino

It is very good module, it even has its own antenna on PCB. I'm using it with arduino board together with a temperature sensor, so it sends temperature to my router. Very nice.

Impression: works;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great price

This is barebone as it can get, very minimalistic, and very cheap. Unlike other OTG, this ones do not have a cable hanging, and I like that.

Impression: perfect;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice cheap filters

They are cheap comparing to other filters and are actually good for the price. I also like the packaging - they come in the leather mini-case.

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great ultrasonic sensor

I've bought two pieces, and I can say they work great with arduino, and there are numerous projects it can be used for.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Its sandisk

I'm purchasing only Sandisk memory products, they have low prices and the quality is great. This card is no exception, I needed something cheap, and this is the best low-cost card available.

Impression: Good price;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice timer

The timer is very easy to use. The quality of the plastic is ok, could be better, but the only issue is that it does not have on/off switch - i.e. it will always be on. I still like it and there is a clip on the back, so that you can attach it... Read more

Impression: Simple;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fine, but not perfect

For the price it is a good voice recorder/usb flash. The build quality is ok, voice recording quality is fine, and it can be used by a click on a switch.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good sensor

It is easy to use. I actually use it with Arduino board, and there are no problems so far.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere