Shazzak

4 68

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good product

posted byShazzak on 06/12/2018

Seems to work well so far. I thought it would be brighter because of the 6 LEDs, but actually glad it isn't. Throws enough light for my purpose and looks pretty good. Most of the face is the plastic cover for the LEDs, so there's not that much to... Read more

Impression: Useful;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful motion sensor bright light

This light is extremely bright for LED type due to many LEDs that it has. The motion sensor works well and the item appears to be made fairly well. Hopefully it can handle the weather well, but it's everything you want from this kind of product.

Impression: Very bright!!;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works well

After the item got lost in shipping, DX made good and reshipped another one. Can't say much about how durable it is, since I just got it. But it certainly is everything I hoped it would be. Lights look really good at night outlining my two level 3... Read more

Impression: Solar Led Light;

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• good for the money

posted byShazzak on 02/19/2014

Inexpensive and works well. Good sized fuel reservoir. At this cost I don't mind if the odd one stops working properly. One out of every 6-10 will start having issues, but for the most part they are problem free. At this price, you can afford to a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere