DX » Community » Reviews » ashish2005's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Useful for charging

posted byashish2005 on 08/27/2015

The battery charging dock was useful. I could charge the battery if my phone in style. Came to great use.

Impression: It's OK;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good protector for galaxy S2

It kept my old phone Samsung Galaxy S2 protected for a long time. The quality was good when compared to the price.

Impression: Awesome;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Reasonable price

The price for this product is really reasonable. It protects my screen perfectly and the same screen protector is still being used on my phone.

Impression: Good product;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Battery was OK

It helped me increase the usability and life of my phone a little longer. My old battery died and this one replaced it.

Impression: Works great,nice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and useful

The product is reasonably priced and it helped me to connect my television's sound to external woofer.

Impression: Muy bueno;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Digital is simple

A great handy product to find out the temperature accurately. The digital screen is good easier to read.

Impression: nice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for my phone

It fit perfectly and was durable enough to protect my phone. It was stylish as well.

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A great tablet for the price

posted byashish2005 on 05/17/2013

I have to say that this is a great tablet for the price. This budget tablet offers all the features of having an android tablet in a low-fi version. The battery life is great as well and it runs more than 4 hours on battery. Charging goes from 10%... Read more

ICOO D50 Android Tablet Video Review

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Small and effective to count steps/distance/calories

posted byashish2005 on 03/25/2013

Simple to use and pretty accurate when it comes to counting steps and distance traveled. The different functions available at this price level is quite astonishing. The device is not 100% accurate. I ran 100 steps and it showed 102 steps. Not a be... Read more

4 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere