UOWDMC

7 6

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Just what we needed at an affordable price

posted byUOWDMC on 09/23/2015

Students keep loosing the camera plates off our Manfroto 804RC2 heads. These are a perfect replacemene at a price that doesn't kill our equipment budget for the rest of the year.

Impression: perfect;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent for the price

posted byUOWDMC on 06/11/2014

Full-size acrylic (write on with white-board marker) clapper board even has the magnets in the arm for a firm, sharp 'clap'. One of the other technicians was jealous when he found out how little I paid for a clapper board. :-) Maybe those $150 the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bought a bunch

Small, low power, modable device. I bought a dozen for students to use when they want to add non-interactive sound/music to their media-arts projects (or interactive where un-soldering and manually wiring the buttons is enough). Often a full is of... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very popular with our film students

Compact, light-weight and sturdy. Easy to use. Fits a wide variety of tripods, particularly lighter ones. Includes fitted carrying bag, None I bought this on spec with some surplus end-of-year budget from my department (film-and-media school) and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• One very bright strip light

posted byUOWDMC on 05/15/2013

Very very bright. I took it around with a drill battery wowing everyone in the office with how bright such a small thing could be. Now I will go install it in my server closet where it will serve as the main light. Being a 12V unit, I can run it I... Read more

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good little portable keyboard/trackball

posted byUOWDMC on 04/21/2013

Easy to hold in one hand and operate track-ball one handed. Keyboard is easy to use with spare hand for command entry. Acceptable range (even through a thin wall). Integrated dongle slot for storage without loosing it. The Ctrl-Alt-Del (single) is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Just what I needed

posted byUOWDMC on 04/21/2013

Small containers on a strip intended to hold medicines but good for holding any small parts. 7 units for 7 days of medicine are easily cut into single units if desired. None as far as my usage is concerned. Needed to glue small sealable capsules a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere