AnaDidyk

5 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Solar panel

posted byAnaDidyk on 12/28/2013

excellent product. It works perfectly with my phone, charges very fast. My toshiba laptop charges slowly, but it was known. It could come with extra bornes to charges a regular 12 volts battery. Esclellent product, one of my best items buyed on dx.com ... Read more

0 0 0

• It works

posted byAnaDidyk on 12/28/2013

Works perfectly: in android phones (optimus one, and Samsung s3) and iphone 4 and 5s too. They are warm. The best is that not only top of the fingers al "touch" otherwise whole glove. nothing at all, I have to use it to know how time could it ... Read more

0 0 0

• Excelent Camp Stove

posted byAnaDidyk on 04/22/2013

It is a very useful stove. It is made with very high quality. It is just like "Doite Wolf" without electric engine. It is very cheap. It is comfortable It have a good size. It comes with a well made bag. The only one which I could find, is the ... Read more

1 0 3

• Good DIY part

Their are exactly what I was searcing for. Theyare very very usefull to Antenna proojects: for example amateur radio projects (Radio Direction finding projects) or wifi projects, to build a lot of thing that you could watch on the internet. They are very ... Read more

0 0 0

• They are what you see

They are very small (to use in a Prototie Cirquit Board and don't take so much area). They are very ruged (even with their tiny size) so it could work to use in other projects. They could use in outside project, because I think they may not brake with ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections