kyb007

16 14

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great camera for this price

posted bykyb007 on 11/29/2016

Pro: Great size. Screen folds away to minimize obstruction. Has night vision Con: Battery life is limited. Power adapter life is limited. Infrared speeds up at times. This is my repeat purchase. Very good camera which does that is needed. The I is... Read more

Impression: Very good;

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good and ready for the future

It's good as I can use it interchangeably between my camera and phone. I would recommend it to anyone. The adapter is a bit loose so you need to be careful not to lose the micro card.

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Only good for occasional use

Pro: Battery life is great Range is good Backlit keys are great Compact size Con Difficult to type for anything longer than two sentences Key repeat is too sensitive Keys are a bit hard to understand It's good overall for my minimal use. Anything... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for occasional users

Pro: Easy to install and get started. Very easy to setup and check email, read news from websites, etc. Does not take much space. Con: Limited use due to no upgrade available. Browsing is limited. Most sites think you are on a phone so limit only.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I use this for my car cam

I use this in my car's dash cam. The good thing it since it's SD micro, I can use it in my phone or tablet in case I want to review the video or upload it. Good product overall.

Impression: Satisfied;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I use it of my keyboard

My Yamaha keyboard has this big plug requirement but my headphones are the smaller size plug (jack). I find this very useful so I can use my existing headphones without buying a new one. Good item.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good as spare

I bought this as a spare of my other extension cable. The only issue I find it he coiled cable can be troublesome when stretched from the back of the mini van to the middle row. It is good otherwise.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Feels good due to the material

I bought this as a spare charging cable for my BlackBerry Z30. It works fine and the cloth type material is good to hold. Nice colours too. The only complaint but not really a complaint is that it looks weird when uncoiled.

Impression: effective;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• I needed this while travelling

Good basic plug very helpful when on the road where round plugs are needed. No complaints

Impression: good,Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I use it to charge my phone

After using some low quality types, this is a nice change. No complaints. I use it as a spare just in case I need it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere