ds2chan

12 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Awesome Cable

posted byds2chan on 03/05/2014

Right angle micro USB header. I chose this because I didn't want my USB devices sticking straight out of my phone. Very useful for any Android device with a micro USB port (which is probably all of them now). Good quality. I tried this with a USB Logitech ... Read more

0 0

• Might be a little small for some people

posted byds2chan on 01/16/2014

1) protects the screen 2) matte finish (no reflections that I could see) 1) A little small on the left and right sides of the screen but I'm OK with that. The benefit of this is a case won't rub up against the protector and pull up the screen protector.... Read more

0 0

• Best phone holder I ever owned

posted byds2chan on 12/31/2013

- Very sturdy - Phone holder can rotate 360 degrees - Construction is great I found a nut and the round knob sitting in the box. I didn't know where it went. Luckily I ordered three of them. Two out of three had the nut not screwed on so luckily I had ... Read more

0 0

• Very useful

posted byds2chan on 12/31/2013

- Extremely sturdy - Great construction - Awesome price - Extremely useful None that I can see. If you have a bag of something that you don't want to fall over then you can hang it on one of these hooks. I have no idea what the weight limit is. I think ... Read more

0 0

• Great Product; Very Sticky

posted byds2chan on 11/21/2013

- Very sticky - Great size - Cheap - Can be used as gifts - I suppose you could stick things to the wall but I wouldn't trust that because gravity isn't that kind - Can be too sticky - If item is sitting on too much of the mat then you will have to hold ... Read more

0 0

• Magnets in wrong place

posted byds2chan on 07/22/2013

1) Fairly cheap 2) Good as a child's plaything 1) The magnets are not in the right places for some of the magnets. For example, some of the letters have the magnets on the far left side of the letter. When you stick it to your fridge the letter will rotate ... Read more

0 0

• Great lamp

posted byds2chan on 07/22/2013

1) Very bright 2) Dimmable (using the knob that turns at the top of the lantern) 3) Good size (not too small and not too large) 4) Very handy during a blackout 1) Handle is very small. It just fits my hands but is more suitable for a child's hand. 1) ... Read more

1 0

• Works Very Well

posted byds2chan on 05/25/2013

- Nice mousepad - Cheap - Smooth - Good size - I got Luigi of all characters (lol) (I was hoping for Mario alone or with Luigi or at least Bowser or the Star character) My old mousepad was worn out. When I moved my mouse on my old pad the cursor would ... Read more

0 0

• Works Great; So Small

posted byds2chan on 05/24/2013

- Small - I only need to carry around 1 USB cable now - Can sync my iPod 4th Gen (that is, send data back and forth to and from my computer) - Price - Small -> be careful not to lose it - I only ordered 4!! Makes great stocking stuffers during the ... Read more

0 0

• Amazed How Quick It Is

posted byds2chan on 08/24/2011

- picks up a signal very quickly now - cable is very long - cable is very long My GPS/PDA use to take forever to pick up a signal. Sometimes I would take about 5 minutes to get ready in the car before I would pull out of my driveway (iPod, GPS, charger,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections