ds2chan

22 3

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very handy

posted byds2chan on 10/24/2015

Pros: light, foldable, compact, sturdy Cons: Price seems a tad high I would definitely buy more if I needed more. I have at least one of each colour (black, orange, red, and blue). This is sturdy enough to hold an 8" tablet. It could probably hold... Read more

Impression: light,compact,foldable;

0 0 0

• Very handy

Pros: light, foldable, compact, sturdy Cons: Price seems a tad high I would definitely buy more if I needed more. I have at least one of each colour (black, orange, red, and blue). This is sturdy enough to hold an 8" tablet. It could probably hold... Read more

0 0 0

• Very handy

0 0 0

• Very bright

posted byds2chan on 10/05/2015

Pros: bright, light weight, only has 1 setting (don't have to fiddle with pulse, bright, or other option) Cons: The strap may get in your way but you can just take it off if you don't like it This is not as bright as SKU 403548 but this light only... Read more

Impression: light,Bright;

0 0 0

• Very bright but a tad heavy

posted byds2chan on 10/01/2015

Pros: Very bright, clips to handle bar Cons: A little heavy, strobe light can give you a headache or seizure This light has 3 settings. Strobe (might give you a headache because of how fast it flashes), high, and low. I haven't used this outside I... Read more

Impression: Bright,heavy;

0 0 0

• Tight elastic but bounces flash

posted byds2chan on 08/11/2015

Pros: 1) Bounces the light 2) Works great when camera is sideways (portrait mode) Cons: 1) Tight elastic = a little tough to get on There is some sort of silver material in the inside of the diffuser in the back. This silver material takes the and... Read more

Impression: Bright,Small,tight;

0 0 1

• Works great to transfer files

posted byds2chan on 05/25/2015

This is a great device. It is even more useful if you're phone does not have a micro SD card slot. It is so compact and lightweight that you can carry it around with you and forget that it's there. I bought this just in case I need to transfer my... Read more

Impression: tiny,light weight;

0 0 0

• Great case and belt clip

posted byds2chan on 01/19/2015

The case is very easy to put on. Unfortunately, the case won't stand up vertically. Only horizontally. There is also a belt clip case that comes with this (I imagine most people won't use this). There is a soft black pad inside the case which the... Read more

Impression: thick,soft,Belt Clip;

0 0 0

• Very Load Great Speaker

posted byds2chan on 12/17/2014

Pros 1) Extremely loud 2) Can hear all the things that I can't hear from my Samsung Tab 4 speaker (e.g. other sound effects from games) 3) The sound is very clear 4) Has double sided tape so you can stick it to something (not sure why you would do... Read more

Impression: loud,heavy,Bluetooth v2.1;

0 0 1

• Very useful and bright

posted byds2chan on 08/11/2015

Pros - Bright - The fit is nice - Adjustable band - The band is stretchy - The light is flexible so it fits nicely around your arm Cons - Does not fit a toddler's arm - The button can be hard to find at first (it's on the yellow side right in the... Read more

Impression: Bright,large;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere