DX » Community » Reviews » SimonScientist's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Awesome head torch!

posted bySimonScientist on 04/21/2017

Really bright head torch with flash feature, spot/flood and brightness adjust. Great product for a great price!

Impression: excellent;

13 0

ViewMore Hide

• great little fun fan

posted bySimonScientist on 01/04/2016

A cool little fan that you can program messages to display. Fun for a quirky gift because you can program a funny message onto the fan before giving it as a gift, and then when the receiver turns it on, they get surprised by a fun message!

Impression: good,Fun,Easy;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Protective

posted bySimonScientist on 12/10/2015

The item arrived as it should. It doesn't add too much bulk to the phone which is great because the phone is quite big already. It fits snugly and does the job of protecting your screen etc from unneccesary damage from keys or anything else you in... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Value for money

posted bySimonScientist on 10/13/2015

PRO: fast, great with dual sim, So far so good, it does what it says! I even charged my old phone using the new phone! CON: The internal memory is quite bad though so you won't be able to add too many apps. but you can get away with adding some by... Read more

Impression: perfect;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bright light!

posted bySimonScientist on 10/13/2015

The head torch has an elastic that fits snug on your head. The light is very bright and the flash function is great in case you need to draw attention.

Impression: excellent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great product for motorbike, extra lighting!

posted bySimonScientist on 12/15/2014

The lamps are very bright, they are bought for a very good price, at the moment they seem pretty sturdy. I attached them to the fairing on my motorbike. If you have the right tools, experience and know how, then the installation is medium to hard.... Read more

Impression: Bright;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great!

posted bySimonScientist on 04/10/2014

These spots work really well! A bright and very useful addition to my bike! The package was missing one screw when I unwrapped it, but was easy to find a replacement. from a local bolt and nut store. You need to have some knowledge of electrical a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere